The Strain

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hell yes! It is a great popcorn show. This season is quite a bit improved too.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This show is entertaining, when you can ignore the plot holes (there seem to be less this season), and when the acting isn't horrible. Some scenes, the acting is a joke.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Glad to see this guy back, and going back to Washington LOL.

rrr_img_106137.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So was the Vamp with the Bonesword thing the same Special Forces one we've been seeing or someone else? #alllooksame

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
So was the Vamp with the Bonesword thing the same Special Forces one we've been seeing or someone else? #alllooksame
He's basically the leader of the the guardians ('special forces' of the Ancients). He is actually half-human and half-vampire. He was actually born and not turned. He does not have any worms, but he does need to feed still. He also can be out in daylight.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He's basically the leader of the the guardians ('special forces' of the Ancients). He is actually half-human and half-vampire. He was actually born and not turned. He does not have any worms, but he does need to feed still. He also can be out in daylight.
I thought it was the rockstar vampire lol. Been curious whats been going on with the Special Ops guys since they got captured.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Eichorst's tears over not being chosen as the vessel for the Master was kind of funny. So I am thinking that the other enforcer the Ancients called in is their "black ops" kind of guy. He walked out in broad daylight too so I am not sure what's up with him.

Is Stone-whatever Eldrith Palmer's security company or something? Way to use a corporate phone with a logo as your hitman device lol.

But still very enjoyable.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Eichorst's tears over not being chosen as the vessel for the Master was kind of funny. So I am thinking that the other enforcer the Ancients called in is their "black ops" kind of guy. He walked out in broad daylight too so I am not sure what's up with him.

Is Stone-whatever Eldrith Palmer's security company or something? Way to use a corporate phone with a logo as your hitman device lol.

But still very enjoyable.
Read my spoiler I stated above about this guy...

tbrz_sl

shitlord

The first vamp hunter guy was a made for TV character named Vaun. Del Toro did this intentionally to make people think it was Quinlan. The guy who shows up with the sword is in fact Quinlan tho changed slightly from the books. In the books he has no nose or ears and only speaks telepathically.
Quinlan - The Strain Wiki

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This fucking kid is Carl season 1/2 all over again. Haven't they learned a lesson about annoying kids on television yet? What purpose does he serve? The end of the latest episode made him even worse. Stupid little shit.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
This fucking kid is Carl season 1/2 all over again. Haven't they learned a lesson about annoying kids on television yet? What purpose does he serve?
Even the people behind the new spin off from walking didn't learn that lesson. I swear to god the kids on that show (Even if they're late teens) make me want to slap the shit out of them.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had its good parts and had its bad parts. It's decent enough to keep watching.
I'm three episodes in so far and this is pretty much spot on. It's pretty much like walking dead on the writing, some things are just plain stupid

Why did the French guy have a framed picture of his daughter with him to pick her up? Did he forget what she looked like?

I just loathed the part in ep 3 when they said they couldn't locate any of the other three survivors
- satanist is getting ready for a major rock concert right in the city
- dog guy is hiding at his own home, where the news crews apparently managed to find him
- lawyer girl is probably at her law firm, she kinda disappeared compared to the other two

Yeah, absolutely impossible to find these people.

bashing heads in however made up for that.

Why is it the spanish gangbangers speak spanish with subtitles, yet Nazi Vampires at the concentration camp speak English?

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
Wow, that into. Really bad. I get the comic book homage they were going for, but to have produced that....nice. Nailed it.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
I dig the show but the rock crashing scene and the large ass battle came off cheesy.