The Suicide Squad (2021)

fris

Vyemm Raider
best part was the .4 seconds w/ the secretary

worth a free watch through HBO, i'd be pissed if I paid to see this theater or rental

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Felt about 40 minutes too long.

After Credits scene at 2:11:22

Last edited:

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
It was ok, kind of dragged in the middle. It had some good parts. That was a serious mommy issue, holy crap, when we first saw all the mothers. Polka is not well.

• 2Garbage

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
well shit. was hoping this one would be decent. is it at least non woke?

no wokeness from what i saw in first 30 minutes but after watching this shitfest, capt marvel will seem like Avengers Infinity War

• 1Dislike
  • 1Mother of God

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really liked it, i was wrong on who gunn would kill off on a few charaters. As a nerd i loved it

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That film fucked me up as a kid, I still cant eat candy floss to this day.
really? i admit i saw it when i was an adult and thought it was a pretty fun comedy. i never thought about it being scary. the remake of The Blob was much worse. they went way over the top with the gore on that.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Was alright movie. John Cena was great in it, as he is in almost anything he does. Some of the characters felt rather limited in what they actually 'did'. Overall less regretable than some of the recent Marvel full movies. I'd say solid 7.5 out of 10.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
No woke shit but kinda stupid IMO. Effects and shit were good, just the whole premise was rather dumb. Seemed like a really gory kids movie, 6.5/10.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
It was a good watch considering it was free. I love how HBO has been tossing movies left and right for free but Disney wants you to fork up $30 for a shit movie on top of paying for a monthly service.

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The dialogue was pretty awful. Every joke felt forced and fell flat. Margot Robbie saying she's done with Harley for the foreseeable future because she's exhausting to play was spot on. She was exhausting to watch in this. I like Margot and I like Harley but her lines where extra meh.

Probably the best part was king shark but that goes without saying.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It was pretty fun, but so dumb it has to qualify as a guilty pleasure if you enjoy it.

Too much language and violence for kids, too dumb for most adults to enjoy.

I watched the whole thing which is more than I can say for Captain Marvel or Black Panther.

One thing I'll add, I'm over the superheroes without superpowers schtick. When it was Batman and a couple others it was one thing. Now it seems like every goddam new super they introduce is another "I have no powers but I'm just really good at killing people". Dumb.

Give me more king shark, rat girl, and polka dot man and less of this I'm just tough but have no powers shit.

• 3Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dc Comics GIF by Nerdist.com

• 3Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
mindless action superhero movie. just what i needed.

loved rat girl and shark. elba was..well elba. cena was awesome, him in the tighty whiteys got my wife's attn.

what's her face getting nailed by the golf club was awesome.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users