The Summer 2019 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hot damn that Demon Hunter was some good shit.

Speaking of animation. The Mom Isekai one has surprisingly good animation too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Hot damn that Demon Hunter was some good shit.

Speaking of animation. The Mom Isekai one has surprisingly good animation too
the boobs physics engine checks out?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I'm really glad I stuck it out after the first episode, when it comes to Kimetsu no Yaiba. Show just gets better and better every week.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Fruits Basket is coming along nicely. It has been years since I read the manga, so I have forgotten a lot of it.

• 1Like

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
Man Demon Slayer is on another level. And liking Fire Force a lot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Vinland Saga is becoming a cock tease. Between him still being a boy, and not getting his duel...

Demonslayer clearly is this years best anime. I just love Hashira! And of course, Total Concentration 11th form.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Demon Slayer was 50/50 for me. They added about 90% of that from pure imagination. I was really hoping we could see the Pillars (looks like I'll have to wait another week or two). I do not remember most of that from the manga. HOWEVER, her running away to capture one of the demon slayers does make it quite good getting from point A to point B.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
No, I remember all of that from the manga. Just read it a couple weeks ago, too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Bunny Girl Senpai from Rascal was so much better than this annoying one. (Arifureta)

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I take it we aren't getting the train arc this season. That sucks as the manga really comes onto it's own in that arc.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I take it we aren't getting the train arc this season. That sucks as the manga really comes onto it's own in that arc.
6eps left, train arc is pretty long and they still have "training" to do, doubt it

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Aisha rules. You'll see. Also, fox girl does as well, but for an entirely different reason.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bell-Kun is a fucking bitch man. Get dragged to the brothel by a bunch of hotties and freak the fuck out. Although I would have been a bit worried when the mongoloid one came in.

• 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Another great episode of DS, even if it didn't have fighting. Actually got a bit misty eyed when they were going over Rui's backstory.

• 1Like