The Superpower Thread

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Being addicted to Venom and freakishly huge is a super power I suppose.
OK, I should have said, Batman has a vulnerability to street level thugs but can solo Darkseid. No one here said they wanted to be a street level thug, so I win.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
fuck yo super power bitches!

rrr_img_9818.jpg

If i could pick a super power i'd want this guys pool of power
rrr_img_9820.jpg

Infinity Gauntlet > All

ZERO_sl

shitlord

forehead

Trakanon Raider
Control of Gravity

-would make you able to fly
-could make enemies float away or implode
-almost mimics super strength
-floating house

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If I had to pick a specific power and not a suite of powers (like, being Superman), I'd probably go for Molecule Man's powers. In theory I'd be able to do all manner of things like flying, invisibility, super strength, invulnerability, shape-shifting, intangibility, immortality, even mind control.

If it were just limited to picking one or two of a specific list of powers, I'd mostly want immortality (the type where I'd be forever young, not just get older and older, and repair damage done to myself, heal from having my body blown to bits, etc.) and moderate shape-shifting if I could get it so I didn't have to look the same throughout eternity. Not only would that make it tough to hide, but I don't want to have to wait for technology to evolve enough to make me taller and give me a bigger and better wang, namean? And of course I'd always want an exit button so I'm not immortal forever, floating around in space dying and regenerating constantly after the planet broke apart in the future. That would probably get a little disheartening.

Caliane

If I had to pick a specific power and not a suite of powers (like, being Superman), I'd probably go for Molecule Man's powers. In theory I'd be able to do all manner of things like flying, invisibility, super strength, invulnerability, shape-shifting, intangibility, immortality, even mind control.

If it were just limited to picking one or two of a specific list of powers, I'd mostly want immortality (the type where I'd be forever young, not just get older and older, and repair damage done to myself, heal from having my body blown to bits, etc.) and moderate shape-shifting if I could get it so I didn't have to look the same throughout eternity. Not only would that make it tough to hide, but I don't want to have to wait for technology to evolve enough to make me taller and give me a bigger and better wang, namean? And of course I'd always want an exit button so I'm not immortal forever, floating around in space dying and regenerating constantly after the planet broke apart in the future. That would probably get a little disheartening.
But if you only had the one power, you couldn't do anything with it. Can you keep your entire molecular structure in your head?

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
I'd want the power to give people orgasms of varying degrees with my mind! Anything from a slight flush to a crumpled mass of flesh on the floor pleasure overload. I'd use my powers to troll people mostly, maybe rob a few people while they writhed on the ground or something. I'm a simple man with simple needs and desires.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
But if you only had the one power, you couldn't do anything with it. Can you keep your entire molecular structure in your head?
If the Molecule Man can, then I can. I'm assuming that it comes with that ability built in, just like all the other powers that depend upon other things to actually work. That's why I said his power specifically, not "the power over molecules," because he's already exhibited most of what I mentioned I would want. I mean, I'm pretty sure Iceman doesn't really know how to reconstitute his ice molecules with each corresponding human molecule, but it works anyway.

EDIT: Unless for some reason you were talking about the immortality power. Again, I'd just assume the power came with the ability to reconstitute myself from being blown to bits, not that I'd have to know where each molecule went and put it back myself.

Caliane

If the Molecule Man can, then I can. I'm assuming that it comes with that ability built in, just like all the other powers that depend upon other things to actually work. That's why I said his power specifically, not "the power over molecules," because he's already exhibited most of what I mentioned I would want. I mean, I'm pretty sure Iceman doesn't really know how to reconstitute his ice molecules with each corresponding human molecule, but it works anyway.

EDIT: Unless for some reason you were talking about the immortality power. Again, I'd just assume the power came with the ability to reconstitute myself from being blown to bits, not that I'd have to know where each molecule went and put it back myself.
well you said, one, and not a suite of powers. so to work like you want, you need a suite of powers.