The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Gamergate isn't exactly a high profile thing. Not many people outside of the Internet's underbelly are even aware of it, or care about it.

I would really have to poll 100 thirteen year olds to make a point, tho? The fact that you've asked me to do someinf that you personally would be unwilling to do aside... I'm going to guess about 12 of them would know who Richard Nixon is, and maybe about 4 of them would know who Zoe Quinn is. And that's being generous.
Zoe Quinn? I said "Gamergate".

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So you didn't argue that this joke wasn't a reference to Watergate? Before you answer I feel obliged to remind you that you literally did exactly that.
No, I didn't. I argued it wasn't a reference to Richard Nixon. I openly acknowledged it was a reference to Watergate, in the same way that all "-gate" scandals are a reference to Watergate. Few people are going to read that joke and think "Nixon". Most people are going to read that joke and think "another '-gate' scandal". You know, because we've been exposed to constant "-gate" scandals for at least a couple of decades now, the most recent, significant and culturally relevant being "Gamergate". Again, the joke wouldn't work if it wasn't for that.

The fact that you can't understand this is why you're incapable of discussing such things.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
No, I didn't. I argued it wasn't a reference to Richard Nixon..
steve-buscemi-as-carl-showalter-freaked-out-reaction-gif-from-fargo_zps6894e2fe.gif

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So now Tanoomba, in his desperation to rewrite history, is trying to equivocate between arguing a reference has nothing to do with Richard Nixon, but not that he was arguing it has nothing to do with the Watergate breakin scandal?

Cool story bro.

Can we ban this retard now please?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So now Tanoomba, in his desperation to rewrite history, is trying to equivocate between arguing a reference has nothing to do with Richard Nixon, but not that he was arguing it has nothing to do with the Watergate breakin scandal?

Cool story bro.

Can we ban this retard now please?
Go back and check every word I've ever written on this topic. There's no contradiction anywhere. The only "gotcha" depends on intentionally dismissing context that has been made explicitly clear on multiple occasions. As usual.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why would I waste my time going back and rereading you when I've already read it and already know what you said and already know you're a disingenuous lying piece of garbage?

You're so fucking stupid. You keep thinking you have a right to demand you be taken seriously. You don't. You ceded that right long ago.

This is just another in a long list of instances where you want to try and convince people to argue some idiotic semantics debate with you, and no one is playing that game with you any more.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Demands he be judged by his words.
Gets judged by his words.
Is found wanting.
Cries about it.
Just Tanoomba things.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I wonder how many of the 196 pages of this thread Jhodi has been shitposting in?

(Protip: It's every page in this thread Jhodi has ever posted in.)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I wonder how many of the 196 pages of this thread Jhodi has been shitposting in?

(Protip: It's every page in this thread Jhodi has ever posted in.)
Who cares, I made this thread. Its mine to shit post in all I want.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lurkings got a hard on for me because he likes to molest children's minds with fairy tales and his attempt to troll me with a poll flopped.

khalid

Unelected Mod
So you are acknowledging that it doesn't matter if he is shitposting or not?
Let me try to give an analogy here.

When told that you were indoctrinating your children with fairy tales, you reacted with anger and pointed out all the benefits they were supposedly getting from it. That was irrelevant to whether or not you were indoctrinating your kids with fairy tales. It was an attempt to sidetrack to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.