The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
true that. but tanoomba could drop his schtick if he really wanted to. i think woolygimp's autism is completely out of his control.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Big Cock-3.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Well, let me put it this way: I am a "religious thinker" in exactly the same way that every single poster here is.

...Better?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nope.

Still wrong.

Still retarded.

A story told by an idiot.
Full of sound and fury.
Signifying nothing.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.
- William Shakespeare

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you.
- Bruce Lee

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The funny thing is that the trying to declare the other guys have a religion too is yet another cowardly Theistic trick.

Eric Hovind tried it today on Aron Ra at the Ark Park, for instance.

You and the Creatards really are perfect analogs for one another.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I could dance with you until the cows come home... on second thoughts, I'll dance with the cows and you go home.
- Groucho Marx

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The funny thing is that the trying to declare the other guys have a religion too is yet another cowardly Theistic trick.
I didn't declare you have a religion. I declared that whatever religious thinking pattern you're attempting to attribute to me is at least as apparent in you. FFS, I've drawn attention several times to occasions where you intentionally block out information that doesn't suit your narrative... LIKE CREATIONISTS DO.

As usual, it's more of "Good enough for thee, but not for me" from Jhodi.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Equivocation fallacies are dumb.

But it doesn't surprise me that you're running to another one to hide behind after being a retard yet again anyway.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed...
- Mark Twain

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Equivocation fallacies are dumb.

But it doesn't surprise me that you're running to another one to hide behind after being a retard yet again anyway.
No, no, you missed an important part of my post:
I have objectively proven on many occasions that you INTENTIONALLY BLOCK OUT INFORMATION THAT DOESN'T SUIT YOUR NARRATIVE.
...You know, like creationists do?

This isn't an "I know you are, but what am I?" scenario. this is an "I've already shown that you exhibit the behavior you are attempting to attribute to me" scenario.

Equivocation fallacy denied, bitch.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
- William Clayton

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No.

You just project all your own failings on to others.

Because, again, retard.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.