The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
That's the other thing. I don't know if Lith thinks public shaming has worked to change my own behavior by keeping me posting in this thread (that seems to be his implication), but that's wrong. The shaming did nothing. The constant RRPs and bans were what caused a change in behavior. If I want to keep posting here (and I do), I have to play by the rules, regardless of how selective they are in their application.

Threats and the potential for negative (even unjust) consequences, for better or for worse, can change someone's behavior. The shaming I've been subjected to here has done nothing but showcase the ignorance of those doing the shaming.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Oh, I'm perfectly capable of feeling ashamed when I have something to be ashamed about. Morons hurling baseless insults to protect their bubble is not one of those things.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
54140200.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Im sure you do feel a deep sense of shame everytime you watch your wife get ficked by Jamal while you wear your frilly pink dress and chastity cock cage.

Right before you orgasm from the giant dragon dildo shoved up your ass.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And damn.

Barely lasted a day before I coukdnt resist the temotation any more.

My bad.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I'm perfectly capable of feeling ashamed when I have something to be ashamed about. Morons hurling baseless insults to protect their bubble is not one of those things.
I was going to make a quip about knowing how your mother feels about you but I am going to take the high road. Have a good weekend.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I was going to make a quip about knowing how your mother feels about you but I am going to take the high road. Have a good weekend.
Well, it wouldn't have bothered me because I have an amazing mom who thinks the world of me (despite my shortcomings), but I do appreciate your self-restraint. Have a great weekend.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
See Tanoomba post false equivalence, know thread hasn't changed in the last 611 pages, pull a 360 and walk the other way.
He made a blanket statement, dude. "The moment they choose" were his exact words. He's not allowing for any context whatsoever and making conclusions based on an arbitrary binary. You know, just liketheydo. How is that a false equivalency? Why is Titan's hyperbole acceptable?

#goodenoughfortheebutnotforme

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Haha just kidding that'll never happen.
I think you should keep mentioning it, though.

Don't forget to quote my posts and make sure everyone knows exactly what you think of me. Take as many words as you need.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Let's get this ball rolling for Tanoomba:

Your attempt to restart the same argument that you lost yesterday over again today has failed.

Please try again tomorrow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.