The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You day of possible redemption has arrived Tanoomba.

I hope you use it wisely, rather than foolishly.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Is this the place where he posts pics of his wife getting ridden by mandingos?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The fact Tanoomba has a better M/L ratio than I do make me want to kill myself. System def rigged.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Fuck yes! I seldomly agree with your stances but the dissension makes some great threads, glad you made the move sir!

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, I dig your posts Hodj. You and Lithose are two sides of the same well read OCD coin, but I admit if Moon Bat was actually you I would have seriously considered calling the psyche ward for your own good. I've known coke heads with less energy than you.

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nah I mean Mire and Marmac both would confirm Tanoomba is a real person.

I've posted pictures of myself in the past.

Its a good troll though, I'm gonna roll with it when people seem to be taking it seriously.

Some ambiguity there could be a lot of fun for the forums.

• 1Bullshit

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The best part will be when people believe it despite me saying right there in that post that its a troll and I'm going to roll with it when possible because I think it'll be funny.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Meet the new boss.

Same as the old boss.

I broke no rules.
If I had broken a rule, I was supposed to have been given a warning.
There were no warnings.
I have been punished, arbitrarily and excessively, by the whims of a power-tripping mod, EXACTLY the type of thing we were trying to get away from on RR.

Also, the rules describe a procedure for a user to protest his unjust punishment by reporting the post he was being punished for. Since there is no post I am being punished for, I have been deprived of my one recourse to try to fix this shit.

I have no doubt many will find humor in this. No bad tactics, just bad targets, right?

@Amod,
I protest this arbitrary and excessive punishment. Saying shit you don't like to hear is not against the rules. This is very clear mod power abuse. Please reverse the RPP. If anyone has a problem with my rule-abiding posting habits, they can:
- Not engage me (the vast majority of my posts were direct responses to people who were engaging me).
- Put me on ignore.
- Bring it up in six months when we can make new rules to protect people from points of view they find personally offensive.

No doubt Khalid will find some way to justify this bullshit by spouting some subjective, heavily-biased interpretation of my actions. Again, that's EXACTLY the shit we had a problem with on Rerolled. The whole reason we voted on the rules and the mods was to avoid situations like this. The fact that an unelected mod was the first to abuse his powers is extra ironic.

• 3Worf
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Report the post you just made then. If there isn't a specific post you can assume it is many and arbitrarily pick one or make a post like this and report it.

Like I said I just made the rules up myself and tweaked them into something that sort of made sense.

• 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.