The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Meet the new boss.

Same as the old boss.

I broke no rules.
If I had broken a rule, I was supposed to have been given a warning.
There were no warnings.
I have been punished, arbitrarily and excessively, by the whims of a power-tripping mod, EXACTLY the type of thing we were trying to get away from on RR.

Also, the rules describe a procedure for a user to protest his unjust punishment by reporting the post he was being punished for. Since there is no post I am being punished for, I have been deprived of my one recourse to try to fix this shit.

I have no doubt many will find humor in this. No bad tactics, just bad targets, right?

@Amod,
I protest this arbitrary and excessive punishment. Saying shit you don't like to hear is not against the rules. This is very clear mod power abuse. Please reverse the RPP. If anyone has a problem with my rule-abiding posting habits, they can:
- Not engage me (the vast majority of my posts were direct responses to people who were engaging me).
- Put me on ignore.
- Bring it up in six months when we can make new rules to protect people from points of view they find personally offensive.

No doubt Khalid will find some way to justify this bullshit by spouting some subjective, heavily-biased interpretation of my actions. Again, that's EXACTLY the shit we had a problem with on Rerolled. The whole reason we voted on the rules and the mods was to avoid situations like this. The fact that an unelected mod was the first to abuse his powers is extra ironic.
What's all this "we" shit?

• 3Ice Burn
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The irony of Tanoomba, who fought to stay at the old site, then capitulated when he realized his cause was lost, then came here and fought to defend Tarrant and Tuco so that the thin blue line would remain to protect him, crying about moderator abuse and how we were "trying to get away from the old moderation habits" is like the sweetest, schadenfreude filled succulent candy imaginable.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
In the meantime:
LiquidDeath said:
You don't get to use the word "fact" then say "doesn't mean what people believe it means". You quoted her exact words and they 100% back up our determination that she thinks everything is misogynistic or racist and that she only stopped pointing it out because, despite it being the best time if her life seeing everything for what it is, everyone else thought she was being cunty. It is encumbant on you to provide evidence that proves her words mean something other than what they plainly say. Absent that you are just taking a 5000 word piss.
Her exact words absolutely, 100% do NOT back up your conclusion that she believes everything is sexist, racist, etc.

"Everything is beautiful."
- A statement that there is beauty in everything.

"When you're in love, everything is beautiful."
- A statement describing a state of mind under specific circumstances, and how perception changes according to those circumstances.

If you honestly, for real can't understand the difference between the two, then you are mentally unequipped to take part in this conversation.

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Report the post you just made then. If there isn't a specific post you can assume it is many and arbitrarily pick one or make a post like this and report it.

Like I said I just made the rules up myself and tweaked them into something that sort of made sense.
There's no "report" function when I'm RRPed.

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Mario Speedwagon said:
Tanoomba Tanoomba can't help but notice you completely ignoring the Anita quote I posted showing that she thinks there is a misogyny problem in gaming.
Like I've already stated, I don't know what you're talking about. Please link the post in question and I will happily acknowledge it.

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Very, VERY interesting how people are currently behaving in the GG thread.

They're positively giddy that people can be instantly RRPed for expressing an unpopular point of view. They LOVE it.

No bad tactics, just bad targets.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Meet the new boss.

Same as the old boss.

I broke no rules.
There were no warnings.
I have been punished, arbitrarily and excessively, by the whims of a power-tripping mod, EXACTLY the type of thing we were trying to get away from on RR.

Also, the rules describe a procedure for a user to protest his unjust punishment by reporting the post he was being punished for. Since there is no post I am being punished for, I have been deprived of my one recourse to try to fix this shit.

• 1Brony

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Meet the new boss.

Same as the old boss.

I broke no rules.
There were no warnings.

I have no doubt many will find humor in this. No bad tactics, just bad targets, right?

@Amod,
I protest this arbitrary and excessive punishment. Saying shit you don't like to hear is not against the rules. This is very clear mod power abuse. Please reverse the RPP. If anyone has a problem with my rule-abiding posting habits, they can:
- Not engage me (the vast majority of my posts were direct responses to people who were engaging me).
- Put me on ignore.
- Bring it up in six months when we can make new rules to protect people from points of view they find personally offensive.

No doubt Khalid will find some way to justify this bullshit by spouting some subjective, heavily-biased interpretation of my actions. Again, that's EXACTLY the shit we had a problem with on Rerolled. The whole reason we voted on the rules and the mods was to avoid situations like this. The fact that an unelected mod was the first to abuse his powers is extra ironic.

You violated the don't be a cunt rule. This rule has always existed and you have more or less been able to tap dance on it but this time you rolled a 1.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
@Amod
Again, since I can't report my own post, I have made an official protest of my excessive and arbitrary punishment and request an appeal.

Please take a vote among mods to decide if the punishment was appropriate and reverse it if you conclude it wasn't.

The people need to know whether the entire mod team is OK with abusing their powers for personal reasons, or whether there is actually a reason why we all voted for rules and already established appropriate consequences for breaking them.

Even if I had done anything punishment-worthy, the official punishment is a warning. The fact that Khalid jumped immediately to an RRP is, again, VERY CLEAR mod power abuse.

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You violated the don't be a cunt rule. This rule has always existed and you have more or less been able to tap dance on it but this time you rolled a 1.
THERE IS NO "Don't be a cunt" rule.

If we'd like to implement one, we'd need to bring that up in 6 months. Of course, we'd have to determine specifically what "being a cunt" entails, which should be a lot of fun. So far it just means "expressing a point of view that the vocal mob doesn't like".

In the meantime, this is bullshit.

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You quoted and responded to the original post and I already linked it to you once.
Dude, do you want a response or don't you?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Either clarify what it is you want by linking the actual post or shut the fuck up about it. Jesus Christ.

• 1Bullshit

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's always been a don't be a cunt rule, Tuco just sucked at enforcing it because he's a cunt and it leads him to having conflicted feelings.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.