The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
But then the next day you'd be right back shitting up the Gamergate thread again.

You should take some advice from Bob Dylan

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
What's the point of "warnings" if you can skip through all of them and get right to the punishment? Serious question.

What's the point of intentionally being a cunt and crying aboit getting ostracized for it?

I think you need to go live with a black family so youll know what real prejudice and unfair incarceration feels like.

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
I only wish hodj and Tanoomba'Shitpost accounts were tied together. If one gets rickshawed, so does the other. The two are meant for each other.

My phone autocorrected the name. I left it because it felt appropriate.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Good thing no one gives a shit what you think then huh?

• 2Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Was the "Labyrinth" reference accidental or intentional?

I must know.

• 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
How is that not "the desired result"?
Because despite what you think people want to have a debate and they want good opposition.

I don't know how much you used to browse general but I was the "Tanoomba" of all those threads but I think I was a little more bearable. Nothing has really changed but people might see now that I am not trying to be insufferable because I give inches here and there when I see I might be wrong or mistaken.

I really honestly think you are doing that but you aren't. It isn't that you need to change your ideas its that you need to learn how to adapt your debate style and get new material.

You are quite wrong on a lot of things and that is your prerogative but you are just too damn annoying to interact with to overcome that.

Hodj and I can't agree with each other on how to make toast but there is a begrudging middle line we can cross like bros at time. Nobody can do that with you, you make it impossible.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Never seen it.
Awwww, fuck.

We thought we knew what we were doing, we charged ahead with all the optimism and good intentions we could muster, and we ended up with a mod who has never seen "Labyrinth". What the fucking fuck.

6de3a__crystal-ball.gif

KJOrTKn.gif

F4tgKSr.gif

doords.gif

ypv1Cxh.gif

Because despite what you think people want to have a debate and they want good opposition.

I don't know how much you used to browse general but I was the "Tanoomba" of all those threads but I think I was a little more bearable. Nothing has really changed but people might see now that I am not trying to be insufferable because I give inches here and there when I see I might be wrong or mistaken.

I really honestly think you are doing that but you aren't. It isn't that you need to change your ideas its that you need to learn how to adapt your debate style and get new material.

You are quite wrong on a lot of things and that is your prerogative but you are just too damn annoying to interact with to overcome that.

Hodj and I can't agree with each other on how to make toast but there is a begrudging middle line we can cross like bros at time. Nobody can do that with you, you make it impossible.
So... I'm just too annoying? That's the line I'm crossing?

I just watched a man piss and shit into a platter of fries, then gleefully consume his concoction. It was horrific and disgusting and made me sick to my stomach... But I chose to stick it out, and I have no one to blame but myself. I certainly wouldn't choose to punish the guy that brought this video to my attention. I'm a grown-ass man (I've got the ass hair to prove it), and I can take responsibility for what I choose to expose myself to and how I react to it.

I've given PLENTY of inches here and there (no double-entendre intended). I dare anyone on this board to show that they have admitted they were wrong more often than I have. I am nothing if not ready and willing to acknowledge my own faults. But "presenting a point of view you disagree with while being ready and willing to argue that point of view using only logic and reason" is not one of them, despite that being exactly what I am being punished for.

...Anyway, the solution has already been found. I'll go back to posting my more controversial views in this thread. I was happy with that arrangement before, and I still am. I just needed to test the waters first and make sure that was necessary to maintain the safe space. It is, and that's fine.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Aww shit, this is quote worthy.

I mean, he has the POTENTIAL to admit he's wrong more than anyone on the board, since he is wrong nearly every time he posts. So lets say he went back and apologized for every post he has made on these boards, individually, and admitted he was wrong each time.

That would be a lot of times. And in that case, he could possibly be right. This one time.

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Aww shit, this is quote worthy.
Go ahead. I'm not ashamed of admitting when I am wrong about something. You are. That's pretty much why we're making these posts in this thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

khalid

Unelected Mod
I just watched a man piss and shit into a platter of fries, then gleefully consume his concoction

We shouldn't have to go through something like that just because we want to read the discussion on Gamergate.

• 1Haram

khalid

Unelected Mod
Go ahead. I'm not ashamed of admitting when I am wrong about something. You are. That's pretty much why we're making these posts in this thread.

I've admitted I was wrong plenty of times. I could trot out a few examples if pressed, but honestly, I don't try and reflexively take stupid positions like you do so there are many less opportunities for me to have to mea culpa.

• 1Brony

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm not a Brony bro, I just really enjoy the show because of its adult storyline. Sheesh.

• 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.