The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I feel sorry for good Dr Mario here. Not only was he serving as the official ReRerolled medical expert but hes now also serving as Amod. Thanks for increasing his work Moonbat.

• 1Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I don't want "leniency", fuckwit. I want to be held to the same standards as everybody else. When everyone can post whatever they want but I can't, because you don't like what I have to say, that's bullshit.

And before re-joining the GamerGate thread, I've been doing nothing but posting in video game threads, movie threads, and screenshot threads. None of that counts for anything? I don't have a tremendous number of likes, but I'm pretty sure none of them came from my GG posts. How are you deciding what constitutes "contributing"?

Life is hard, I know. You'll adjust. Or you won't.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I really have to hand it to you, Tanoomba. I really didn't want to be AMOD this time 'round. Not after the votes, which I appreciated, and not after a_skeleton_03 and his rules. I was perfectly content to run in 6 months and not be AMOD this time around.

But now, after seeing you pulling the same kind of shit that you did on Rerolled when you shat up specific threads, I'm actually sitting here somewhat angry at myself for not accepting the AMOD position just so I could have planted you back in the RRP again. FFS, I may actually seriously campaign on a platform of further oppressing A Moon Bat.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I see the patient has resorted to defecating into his hands and smearing it on himself and the cell walls.

Tanoomba Tanoomba go play a nice 16bit videogame while you are rrp'd

• 2Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I didn't "miss out" on Woolygimp. I don't give a shit about Woolygimp. If he didn't break any rules, then his being RRPed was also bullshit.

If we have a problem with certain types of behavior, we need to MAKE A FUCKING RULE FOR IT. Is it the frequency of posts? "No more than X posts per hour in one thread." Is it length? "No posts longer than X words in a fast-moving discussion." Is it being contrarian? "No disturbing the shit when the circle is busy jerking." I didn't "poke the bear", dude. I made rule-abiding, on-topic, relevant posts IN RESPONSE TO posts directed at me.

I am not an only child. I am the oldest of 3 boys. I got into the least trouble by a wide margin because I don't look for trouble and I'm really good at following rules and guidelines.

I'm not forgetting that either, I just don't know how it's relevant or what you expect me to do with that information. Is it a threat? Is it an invitation to conspire for my benefit? I get it, dude. You've got the power. Even after September 1st, you'll still be able to do whatever you want, whenever you want, to whoever you want. So what? I'm supposed to cower? Is that what you want?

And I am "figuring things out" here. What do you think this is all about? I was perfectly happy keeping my more controversial posts in the Rickshaw on Rerolled, and I will be more than happy to do the same thing here. But I'm not just going to do it by default. I wanted to see if we'd grown, if we were capable of handling points of view we don't particularly like without authority figures abusing their powers to maintain safe spaces for a few vocal whiners. Apparently we're not. Lesson learned.

• 1Brony

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Whatever the answer is, the real answer is "Not nearly long enough".

• 3Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
40 days and 40 nights like the flood of retardation you unleashed upon the board.

• 3Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Khalid said:
His sentence was a 3-point warning that would expire in 2 days. 3 point warnings put you in RRP.

Official Rules said:
10.) Three warnings will result in a 3 day RRP. Each warning will expire in one month. Every warning will be one and one only. Three warnings will not be used to temp ban, that will need to be done manually and a post created in the moderator sub forum opened.

...Motion to add: "Except if a mod is on his period. Then 3-point warnings are totally cool."

• 1Worf
  • 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
What's the point of "warnings" if you can skip through all of them and get right to the punishment? Serious question.

• 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
...Especially since an actual "warning" may have achieved the desired result anyway.

• 1Bullshit

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah no, a regular warning would just have sent you hiding here like the bitch faggot you are.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.