The Tanoubliette: Pussy Hurt and Delusions or TTPHAD for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Dude, do you want a response or don't you?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Either clarify what it is you want by linking the actual post or shut the fuck up about it. Jesus Christ.
I already linked it to you. You quoted and and responded to the original post with a flippant response. I can't do everything for you dipshit.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
THERE IS NO "Don't be a cunt" rule.

There has always been this rule. The fact that you don't know it just shows how little you know the community and its history. That being said I am not in favor of you being RRP'd but you sure asked for it and I am not going to bitch about it.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
There has always been this rule. The fact that you don't know it just shows how little you know the community and its history. That being said I am not in favor of you being RRP'd but you sure asked for it and I am not going to bitch about it.
I asked for it, you say?
By replying to people who were addressing me?
By making on-topic, relevant posts?
By refraining from derailing into content-free bully shitposts?
By not breaking any rules at all?

Please, sir, since you sound so confident: Explain to me what I did to "ask for it". Be as clear as possible, as whatever I did clearly needs to be added to our rule list.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Bullshit

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Official Rules said:
9.) Warnings on this forum will always have a public note on the actual offending thread explaining what the decision was. This will be duplicated in the moderator sub forum. Any warning can be appealed and a majority decision on the moderation team will be needed to overturn a warning. The process will be to report your own post that you were warned for and then wait for an answer.

10.) Three warnings will result in a 3 day RRP. Each warning will expire in one month. Every warning will be one and one only. Three warnings will not be used to temp ban, that will need to be done manually and a post created in the moderator sub forum opened.

Let's see... Public note explaining the decision? NOPE.
Ability to report my own post? NOPE.
Three warnings required before an RRP? NOPE.
EVERY WARNING WILL BE ONE AND ONE ONLY? That's a big NOPE right there.

I'm glad you're all so delighted that any poster can be given any punishment for any reason based on the whims of unobjective mods. Why the fuck did we even vote on rules at all?

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You faggots should just ignore him instead of this tactic. If hodj can ignore, so can everyone else.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
@Amod
Again, since I can't report my own post, I have made an official protest of my excessive and arbitrary punishment and request an appeal.

Please take a vote among mods to decide if the punishment was appropriate and reverse it if you conclude it wasn't.

The people need to know whether the entire mod team is OK with abusing their powers for personal reasons, or whether there is actually a reason why we all voted for rules and already established appropriate consequences for breaking them.

Even if I had done anything punishment-worthy, the official punishment is a warning. The fact that Khalid jumped immediately to an RRP is, again, VERY CLEAR mod power abuse.

I will think about it and talk to Khalid about it. We are pretty busy this weekend though it will be next week before we can do anything. You have a good weekend.

• 1Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You retards argue with him and then get all butthurt? Learn to ignore him.

• 1Picard
  • 1Brony

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Hey Tan I got a test you can do if you actually think the people give a shit if you get a boot stomp now and then when you get particularly autistic. Go start up www.tanoomrolled.org, make an announcement here which I'm sure the mods will allow, and let the free market do it's magic!

• 1Dislike
  • 1Brony

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Oh and if you think this is all because people disagree with you, go back and look at what got wooly rrpd. He had a lot of agreeable points but he went full wooly. Play games get prizes ect.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Brony

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Cad said:
It's funny how there have been what three sets of mods that all shit on tanoomba and he's never had allies in these threads and he's the only poster on the boards that consistently gets rrp'd. And yet, it's all of us that must be idiots or abusing power or something.

Delusional doesn't quite get there to describe what's going on.
Oh, so if you're popular you can do whatever you like.
If you're unpopular you will be punished.

Sounds like a great system.

Again: Why the fuck did we vote on rules? We clearly don't need any if mods can base all their decisions on whether they personally like a poster or not.

a_skeleton_03 said:
Tanoomba Tanoomba cannot follow rule number 1 but is worried that @Amod is going to come after him.

:lumie:
a_skeleton_03 said:
I can attest that the moderators don't have time to cater to your whims of grandiosity.
...You were saying?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Bullshit

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
if mods can base all their decisions on whether they personally like a poster or not.

What about when all or most of the mods hate that person though?

What if a poster has worked so hard at burning bridges that now he has no bridges left to burn?

These are not mere questions of philosophy, morality or ethics, nay, sir, Nay, I say.

These are the most salient questions of our time, sir. Lives depend on the proper answers to these questions.

And the proper answer is always, ALWAYS, to rickshaw Tanoomba. For the love of God, country, and children everywhere, but most importantly for the love of lolz and our sanity.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Oh, so if you're popular you can do whatever you like.
If you're unpopular you will be punished.

Let me guess ... You have been banging your head againt THAT wall yourr entire.

I have a creepy alcoholic neighbor who gets super angry that no one wants to be his friend, rails about how everyone is against him. You two should go out drinking together .... and drive really fast on deserted roads.

• 1Picard
  • 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.