The Terminal List

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
It was fine-ish.

Like a lot of recent properties, it is tough to shake that this wouldn't have been far better as a movie.

Say what you will about Without Remorse (and I literally hadn't thought of that movie until I started watching this show), but at least that got in and out in one sitting.

I don't entirely hate what they did with the runtime - tumorvision for flashbacks is relatively novel, and they touched on veteran trauma, family disruptions, rear echelon motherfuckers (or whatever today's terminology was), etc. you wouldn't have hit with movie length - but _I_ would have preferred the 120 minute version of this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
reviews have been bad for this but a lot of shitty reviewers nowadays hate Chris Pratt because he's conservative

View attachment 419750
This is how you know something is good on Rotten Tomatoes.

1656884547285.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Wtf was with the body of the VP that got methadoned in ep 4? It looked like he had a mastectomy, zero muscle mass and just a blob like torso

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Why would you bother to work out when you only act in your brother's movies (well, plus a GotG coworker here)?

Like, do whatever the fuck you want, you're good :)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Why would you bother to work out when you only act in your brother's movies (well, plus a GotG coworker here)?

Like, do whatever the fuck you want, you're good :)

Because he currently has a torso that looks like homer Simpson

Goatface

joel kinnaman has/had pectus excavatum and had 2 bars put into his chest to push it out. apparently there are dozens of actors/actress with it, but i think he is the only one heard talk about it.

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Just finished and it is entertaining albeit unrealistic in many areas but that's TV....

Highly recommend

Caliane

Disparu liked the first half.

I'm just starting it. I like how they just dropped e.w. as an abbreviation, and didn't feel the need to explain what it meant. not treating us like morons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Just finished watching. Really enjoyed it. I thought it was interesting how they showed the trauma he was suffering from.

With all that being said, I didn’t like the last name on the list. Didn’t really make sense to and felt kinda cheap.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
It was contrived. I literally said during the first episode that I was sure he was somehow behind it all, and sure enough.

Fadaar

That guy

Ok he has a medical condition

got a friend who has a less.... ugly? version of that. he just has a bit of a hole/crater right between his tits. he put it to good use though, chicks use to love taking shots out of it.

Fadaar

That guy
Literally spat over my phone with a spluttering laugh

You'd never catch me doing intoxicating substances off body parts. Hope you ditched those degens

nah, lifelong friend from high school. still talk and play games together lol. it was so fucking weird, he was not what i'd ever consider a degenerate in any sense. if anything the idea probably wasnt his and he just went with it since he was kinda dorky and it helped him get laid.