The Theism Thread

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Innoruuk.

Fighting? He just death touch motherfuckers.
Killing him is merely a week vacation and he comes right back as if nothing happened.
His plane is an actual city, not a cloud, some outpost on top of a hill, the bottom of the ocean or other lame bullshit.

Fyro

Golden Squire
Innoruuk.

Fighting? He just death touch motherfuckers.
Killing him is merely a week vacation and he comes right back as if nothing happened.
His plane is an actual city, not a cloud, some outpost on top of a hill, the bottom of the ocean or other lame bullshit.
Quarm would beat Innoruuk... oh wait nevermind, Fuck Quarm.

Quarm would beat Innoruuk... oh wait nevermind, Fuck Quarm.
EQ gods (and most MMOG worlds) are kinda invalid. The average trash mob from 2 expansions later can probably kill them.
frown.png

frown.png

Sterling

El Presidente
DT has to be more than 100k now I would think since everytime player HP totals get close they always up it so it still kills people.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Passover: all-knowing god needs you to mark your door with blood so he doesn't accidentally murder your baby. P.S. abortion is evil because babies are innocent. Except when god wants to kill them then it's cool.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Passover: all-knowing god needs you to mark your door with blood so he doesn't accidentally murder your baby. P.S. abortion is evil because babies are innocent. Except when god wants to kill them then it's cool.
Except that wasn't it at all. You know that. Quit being a tard.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
It is a pretty fucked up origin story. Couldn't pay me to sleep under the same roof as the person who wrote that crap.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I had my upstairs neighbour come down yesterday and tell us we need to find god. Turns out he's under the impression that we've been using a demonic machine to unscrew his bathtub from the floor.

I wish I was kidding....

Troll_sl

shitlord
My brother works at a call center that services fruit-centric electronics. He gets fun calls all the time. The one that springs to mind was this:

Lady calls up. She is absolutely convinced that there is someone sneaking into her house. Sneaking in through the attic. Sneaking downstairs. Sneaking onto her laptop. (She was the one that used the word 'sneaking' a lot.) And what do they do on her laptop?

Change the desktop wallpaper. Every night. For weeks.

He asked who was doing it.

Demonic forces.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I sold my soul for that machine. I save my demons for better pranks than that. Though I'd be willing to entertain trade offers of a good guard dog or a gun since now I have to worry about this guy going Lumie flavored holy warrior on my ass.