The Tick

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretty good last few. Not as good as the first 6 probably, because I liked Overkill murdering people senselessly while Tick just harangs him the whole time. I do think they set up a bunch of future shit in the final episode. Walt, The Terror saying his final line, and AEGIS etc. Could be pretttttttty good!

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This half season per season thing was stupid but the show was fun. I just wish the ending had more of an impact beyond the Terror screwing himself over for the lulz but it was in keeping with the tone of the show I guess.

Last edited:

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I thought the second half of the season was solid. I do agree with the analysis about liking overkill more in the first half of the season.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Just binge watched this, put it off for awhile, glad I finally got around to it.
Walt's thing at the end, plus his 'im a bit of a super hero buff' lines, lol.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I will say I am glad to have been proven wrong in my feeling that nobody would be able to follow up the Warburton Tick.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Where is my damn chairface and Fledermaus
I'm pretty sure their substituting overkill for a lot of what you would get with Fledermaus in terms of being the dark counterbalance. I say that and I would be completely happy with just another Bat Manuel

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Just finished the season tonight. Yeah, Also hoping it gets a third.

Excellent use of John Hodgeman. Great call out to potential big bad for next season. ... and we heard the battle cry. I don't know how much more I could have asked for. (Short of Dr Mung Mung and gentle Tounge-Tounge of course.)

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
awww.. I really liked this show. It wasn't in my current top 3, but just under. I hope they find someone to pickup the show.