The Trayvon Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
you can probably still find his old fights on youtube from the street.. and then his glorious 30 second MMA career videos too.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah, that is kind of funny.
Isn't it funny that several of the ones who insist itisn'tabout race happen to be unapologetically racist?
No, really: Make a list of everyone who's used the term "chimpout" and see what side of the argument they fall on and tell me again how they're the ones looking at this case logically and without bias.
Ah yes, it is unfortunate that some have used the phrase "chimpout" to describe what the media loves to simply call a "gathering of youths". Just like this group who "ransacked" a walgreens in support of Trayvon last March... cause stealing from a walgreens... shows support? Somehow? If you don't think that mass riots and looting are going to occur from this trial when the verdict is read, whether its guilty or not guilty, you are fooling yourself.

Edit: Oops, forgot the link of the ransackinghttp://www.local10.com/news/Police-T...z/-/index.html

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hey dude. Testimony today showed that there were no bushes for someone to jump out of to sucker punch Zimmerman.
You keep repeating this. Unless it happened in the 30 minutes I was gone to take my wife to class, which, when I came back, court was in recess so it was probably less actual court time than that, this did not occur.

Regardless, you can google maps the neighborhood and see bushes at the location Martin and Zimmerman fought at.

Here's an image of the exact location of the shooting. Notice the bushes to the left and right?

rrr_img_33871.jpg

Numbers_sl

shitlord
It was just summarized on tv by one of the myriad of people being paid to interpret the case for people like me, so apparently you would be incorrect.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh so it was summarized on tv for you.

Citation required, thanks for playing.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And I just told you, dummy, citation required.

Here's some more pictures showing lots of foliage in the area, and the location of the incident circled in red.

rrr_img_33872.jpg

I'll be waiting for something more substantive than "The TV told me so!" Lumie

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
http://imageshack.us/a/img13/7054/American Inventortryingtodoshitstu.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh so the same station that already had to apologize for fabricating an audio recording to make Zimmerman look racist in the first place?

You know, that stuff we covered over 10 pages ago in this very thread already?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well, again, that's probably related to all the blows to the head you received as a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.