The Trayvon Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, we can ignore the defendant's testimony and the physical evidence says nothing about how the fight occurred, so that isn't important with respect to what happened to start the fight. Did the eye witness see the start of the fight? Or happen upon the fight part way through?
Or actually see said "bashing" - as far as we know with facts not out of Z's mouth he could've had those head injuries from FALLING not being bashed. He could've been respectful fisticuffing Z and Z stumbled and fell hitting his head.

Unless there's someone that saw him "bashing" I've not heard quoted - all we've heard is Trayvon straddled him - which doesn't mean he was bashing his head into the ground. Hell he could've straddled him to pin him until someone came to help (if it was him yelling, as some claim he did - others claim was Z) with no further attacks.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I just want to see the US media grow the fuck up. Not gonna happen in our lifetimes though.

All this everyone calling everyone else racist stuff is what the media wants. Fuck them. We should round up every major media figure in America, right and left, and frog march their asses into woodchippers and just start all over again media wise.
I can get behind that.

(Doesn't change that this thread is plagued with racists, though.)

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No, that's not racist. I never said that was. Do you really have no way to contradict me without putting words in my mouth? 'Cuz that's the impression you're giving.
Using the term "chimpout" isabsolutelyracist. Would anybody anywhere like to argue this? I've got a corner and a dunce cap all ready for you.
Using the term "chimpout" then telling me I'm the one suffering from a bias is hypocritical and fucking stupid.

I'll say it again: If you want to be taken seriously, especially in a discussion that involves race, exposing yourself as a proud racist only hurts your case.
You could actually be right and it wouldn't matter because being an open racist already proves that you are not only capable, but proudly engaging in prejudice, or judging without evidence. Are you following me here? I try to be clear but you're exceptionally good at dodging points and responding with unrelated and illogical nonsense.
This goes both ways, there's a whole lot of people who are on the Martin side of this debate who are just as proudly engaging in prejudice, you just don't see it here because most of them can't formulate a thought longer than 140 characters.

I would posit that there are just as many people who have been prejudiced by the media in this case who are just as willfully judging without evidence and for just as blind and racist a reason. To say that the large race divide on this debate doesn't flat out boil down to race relations, intentionally stoked by a vampiric and blood thirsty media, is to be willfully ignorant

Another example of the way the media has so massively and radically skewed this debate towards a racial angle

rrr_img_33882.jpg

That doesn't excuse either side of their latent racism, which I personally abhor, but I want you to recognize the fact that the race angle began with the media, and what you're seeing is natural reactions in populations to the media stoking of racial tensions.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tanoomba has to be the most limpwristed male in the western hemisphere

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hell he could've straddled him to pin him until someone came to help (if it was him yelling, as some claim he did - others claim was Z) with no further attacks.
Actually, the EYE witness who already testified in court said that the black guy in the hoodie was on top punching and the guy underneath was yelling for help. The only one to actually SEE the two in the fight, not hear it on the phone, not see "movement" outside their window, he witnessed the actual "fight" which was more like one guy doing the fighting while the other guy yelled for help.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The casual use of the n-word without quoting hip hop lyrics in in this thread makes me sad.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
tanoomba has to be the most limpwristed male in the western hemisphere
My guess would be entire world. I can't think of a bigger vagina. Keel calling all the trolls racist who post quick lines for a laugh while you go spout your sexism. Fucking hypocrite.

Vaclav

According to the officer's testimony going on right now, George Zimmerman showed remorse due to his faith and when told that Trayvon actually died he responded "Hes dead?!?!" and slung his head like he was upset. That right there shows the lack of a "depraved mind" that murder 2 involves. Case closed. Lets dismantle this railroad.
So apparently someone never paid attention to the case when it initially started ages ago, eh? That's oooooooooold news.

With further details I recall he asked that they call an ambulance for him before that, and that was his response when the officer checked to for signs of life or something along that lines.

Being remorseful after the fact really doesn't indicate anything though.

Vaclav

Actually, the EYE witness who already testified in court said that the black guy in the hoodie was on top punching and the guy underneath was yelling for help. The only one to actually SEE the two in the fight, not hear it on the phone, not see "movement" outside their window, he witnessed the actual "fight" which was more like one guy doing the fighting while the other guy yelled for help.
And again "punching" != "bashing into the concrete" - the two actions look completely dissimilar. One is a grab and slam the other is cuffed fists slamming into someone.

I do find it interesting the people that find it clearcut for Z love to interject random "facts" in their gish gallop that aren't supported by anything other than Z's statements but yet we're expected to take them as scripture.

He deserves to walk because of the "reasonable doubt" part of our legal system - but lets not turn him into a saint or martyr with bullshit added into the mix that is unsure. His head got scuffed up some (although not too bad as stated if it was a serious head laceration he'd have been getting doused in blood constantly with no real hair to absorb anything for a while), how is questionable. [And with it's severity, likely not intentional - if it was from something intentional it was a piss poor attempt]

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
According to the officer's testimony going on right now, George Zimmerman showed remorse due to his faith and when told that Trayvon actually died he responded "Hes dead?!?!" and slung his head like he was upset. That right there shows the lack of a "depraved mind" that murder 2 involves. Case closed. Lets dismantle this railroad.
You don't know what the fuck depraved mind even means dumbass.

An act is ?imminently dangerous to another and demonstrating a depraved mind? if it is an act or series of acts that:

1) a person of ordinary judgment would know is reasonably certain to kill or do serious bodily injury to another, and
2) is done from ill will, hatred, spite, or an evil intent, and
3) is of such a nature that the act itself indicates an indifference to human life.
Expressing remorse after the fact doesn't magically change a crime from murder to manslaughter. Not that I think this was either one.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
That doesn't excuse either side of their latent racism, which I personally abhor, but I want you to recognize the fact that the race angle began with the media, and what you're seeing is natural reactions in populations to the media stoking of racial tensions.
Consider it acknowledged. Believe me, I'm no fan of the popular media.

My guess would be entire world. I can't think of a bigger vagina. Keel calling all the trolls racist who post quick lines for a laugh while you go spout your sexism. Fucking hypocrite.
"I'm not racist, I'm just posting racist comments for a laugh! Kangs gonna Kang! See? Ha ha!"
You have yet to show how I've ever said anything sexist, you tool. I'm still waiting.
The only hypocrites here are the racists.
I think your anus's voicebox is getting strained. Stop talking out your ass for a moment and try to make sense. You'll never learn how if you don't try.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Q: What's the difference between Trayvon Martin and a family-size bag of Skittles?

A: The bag of skittles can feed a black family of four.

Bows

You don't know what the fuck depraved mind even means dumbass.

Expressing remorse after the fact doesn't magically change a crime from murder to manslaughter. Not that I think this was either one.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/depraved

It means morally corrupt, debased or perverted. Does it sound like someone who is worried about his faith, his very soul, has that quality? Don't be a dumbass you know exactly what I meant with depraved mind.

Bows

And again "punching" != "bashing into the concrete" - the two actions look completely dissimilar. One is a grab and slam the other is cuffed fists slamming into someone.

I do find it interesting the people that find it clearcut for Z love to interject random "facts" in their gish gallop that aren't supported by anything other than Z's statements but yet we're expected to take them as scripture.

He deserves to walk because of the "reasonable doubt" part of our legal system - but lets not turn him into a saint or martyr with bullshit added into the mix that is unsure. His head got scuffed up some (although not too bad as stated if it was a serious head laceration he'd have been getting doused in blood constantly with no real hair to absorb anything for a while), how is questionable. [And with it's severity, likely not intentional - if it was from something intentional it was a piss poor attempt]
You completely ignore the part about the eye witness and claim all we have to go on is Zimmerman's statements. Then you say you can't be sure Trademark smashed his head into the ground, how the fuck else are those cuts getting on the back of Zimmermans head? Again the PHYSICAL FUCKING EVIDENCE backs up Zimmerman's statements, the only people arguing other wise are doing based on feeling, and you cannot trust anyone who goes on feeling alone.

iannis

Musty Nester
Now this is the Araysar we all love!

Did they even have black people in Russia? I have to ask.

When I met [name redacted] for the first time I asked, "So where ya from?" as he was obviously not southern. He goes, "Oh you know. Minneapolis". I just fucking stared at him. He goes, "Yeah, I get that a lot" and we both broke out giggling like little girls.

Fucking Minnesota, represent.

Vaclav

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/depraved

It means morally corrupt, debased or perverted. Does it sound like someone who is worried about his faith, his very soul, has that quality? Don't be a dumbass you know exactly what I meant with depraved mind.
You went to more or less saying "the legal findings should be..." which means you were talking about the legal definition quite clearly, doofus.

Unless you're suggesting we apply standard dictionary definitions in court instead of their understood meaning in a legal context - which really sounds like a great idea.... /rolleyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.