The Trayvon Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Ah yes, it is unfortunate that some have used the phrase "chimpout" to describe what the media loves to simply call a "gathering of youths". Just like this group who "ransacked" a walgreens in support of Trayvon last March... cause stealing from a walgreens... shows support? Somehow? If you don't think that mass riots and looting are going to occur from this trial when the verdict is read, whether its guilty or not guilty, you are fooling yourself.

Edit: Oops, forgot the link of the ransackinghttp://www.local10.com/news/Police-T...z/-/index.html
Did I venture to express an opinion as to what the consequences of the trial results would be? No, sir, I did not.
What I am saying is that someone who is openly and unapologetically racist (as several posters in this thread have clearly shown themselves to be) has already proven that they are more than eager to make judgments without evidence. That's what racism is.
That doesn't mean a racist can't be right about something. But it sure as fuck is hard to take a racist's point of view seriously when they keep wearing their racism on their sleeve. We keep going back and forth between pretending this is a mature discussion about a serious case and pointing and laughing at black people.
I'd be far more likely to believe Zimmerman might not be a racist if it wasn't chest-thumping proud-as-fuck to be racist assholes who keep insisting he isn't.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd be far more likely to believe Zimmerman might not be a racist if it wasn't chest-thumping proud-as-fuck to be racist assholes who keep insisting he isn't.
rofl, i'm sure people on this internet forum can change your mind - just like they changed your mind about all the other fucking crazy ideas you have

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Did I venture to express an opinion as to what the consequences of the trial results would be? No, sir, I did not.
What I am saying is that someone who is openly and unapologetically racist (as several posters in this thread have clearly shown themselves to be) has already proven that they are more than eager to make judgments without evidence. That's what racism is.
That doesn't mean a racist can't be right about something. But it sure as fuck is hard to take a racist's point of view seriously when they keep wearing their racism on their sleeve. We keep going back and forth between pretending this is a mature discussion about a serious case and pointing and laughing at black people.
It is now racist when someone. (Tanoomba) says someone is racist and people enlighten him that there is not much evidence to support this claim.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
According to the officer's testimony going on right now, George Zimmerman showed remorse due to his faith and when told that Trayvon actually died he responded "Hes dead?!?!" and slung his head like he was upset. That right there shows the lack of a "depraved mind" that murder 2 involves. Case closed. Lets dismantle this railroad.

iannis

Musty Nester
LET THE RIOTS BEGIN.

I wonder if Wal Marts in the area are coming up with special plans.

Seriously, if I was a wal mart manager in this town i'd be like, "We're closed the day after the verdict."

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Clearly he was disappointed in not getting to personally watch the life drain out of Trayvondrius' black eyes, because racism.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Doesn't matter.. remember black friday a few years ago? The blacks trampled someone and killed them. Locking the doors wouldn't stop them

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
rofl, i'm sure people on this internet forum can change your mind - just like they changed your mind about all the other fucking crazy ideas you have
Like what fucking crazy ideas?
Had a long discussion about Ron Paul, who I like. I no longer argue that he would have been a better choice as president, due to being presented with a lot of information that suggested how things might have gone south had he been elected. To a large extent I did change my mind about him.
Had a long discussion about whether men and women could be friends. Conclusion: They damn well can. I learned a lot about the definition of "platonic" and about how men and women size each other up, but none of that could come close to challenging the fact that men and women can be, and in fact in many cases already are, friends. Didn't change my mind because the other side had literally zero case.
Had a long discussion about feminism. Everybody on both sides of the argument agrees that men and women are still not on equal footing. I see that as reasonable justification for the existence of feminism, although I readily acknowledge that bad things are done in the name of feminism. I saw some fascinating studies that showed the harm that feminism can do and got tremendous perspective from those who take issue with feminism, which I appreciate. Again, didn't change my mind as all that (appreciated) information did nothing to explain why feminism shouldn't exist, just that it can be abused.
As for the Zimmerman case, I can acknowledge that it's not nearly as clear-cut as it initially seemed. I know more about the case than I ever expected to, and I have in fact stated that I expect Zimmerman to go free. Doesn't change that I believe race was a factor and that Martin didn't deserve to be singled out and eventually killed.

Unlike many of you chest-thumpers, I listen to what other people have to say. I consider additional information as it is presented and value alternate points of view. You referring to my "crazy" ideas shows that you do not subscribe to this outlook, preferring to suck your own metaphorical dick as you sing "la la la" to drone out any outside noise.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
983969_247532712038324_1427718027_n.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Like what fucking crazy ideas?
Had a long discussion about Ron Paul, who I like. I no longer argue that he would have been a better choice as president, due to being presented with a lot of information that suggested how things might have gone south had he been elected. To a large extent I did change my mind about him.
Had a long discussion about whether men and women could be friends. Conclusion: They damn well can. I learned a lot about the definition of "platonic" and about how men and women size each other up, but none of that could come close to challenging the fact that men and women can be, and in fact in many cases already are, friends. Didn't change my mind because the other side had literally zero case.
Had a long discussion about feminism. Everybody on both sides of the argument agrees that men and women are still not on equal footing. I see that as reasonable justification for the existence of feminism, although I readily acknowledge that bad things are done in the name of feminism. I saw some fascinating studies that showed the harm that feminism can do and got tremendous perspective from those who take issue with feminism, which I appreciate. Again, didn't change my mind as all that (appreciated) information did nothing to explain why feminism shouldn't exist, just that it can be abused.
As for the Zimmerman case, I can acknowledge that it's not nearly as clear-cut as it initially seemed. I know more about the case than I ever expected to, and I have in fact stated that I expect Zimmerman to go free. Doesn't change that I believe race was a factor and that Martin didn't deserve to be singled out and eventually killed.

Unlike many of you chest-thumpers, I listen to what other people have to say. I consider additional information as it is presented and value alternate points of view. You referring to my "crazy" ideas shows that you do not subscribe to this outlook, preferring to suck your own metaphorical dick as you sing "la la la" to drone out any outside noise.
la la la

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/c7c/2e9/d2d/resized/Wakandans-meme-generator-first-trayvon-now-this-80b54b.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_33876.jpg

I just want to see the US media grow the fuck up. Not gonna happen in our lifetimes though.

All this everyone calling everyone else racist stuff is what the media wants. Fuck them. We should round up every major media figure in America, right and left, and frog march their asses into woodchippers and just start all over again media wise.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How many times was your nose broken as a kid?
At least 5 myself and never in a fight (I've been in one, no injuries from that though - I berserked on the bastard). As well as broken fingers at least a dozen times - again never in a fight though.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The only non racist people are people who don't live in areas where other races are present.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It is now racist when someone. (Tanoomba) says someone is racist and people enlighten him that there is not much evidence to support this claim.
No, that's not racist. I never said that was. Do you really have no way to contradict me without putting words in my mouth? 'Cuz that's the impression you're giving.
Using the term "chimpout" isabsolutelyracist. Would anybody anywhere like to argue this? I've got a corner and a dunce cap all ready for you.
Using the term "chimpout" then telling me I'm the one suffering from a bias is hypocritical and fucking stupid.

I'll say it again: If you want to be taken seriously, especially in a discussion that involves race, exposing yourself as a proud racist only hurts your case.
You could actually be right and it wouldn't matter because being an open racist already proves that you are not only capable, but proudly engaging in prejudice, or judging without evidence. Are you following me here? I try to be clear but you're exceptionally good at dodging points and responding with unrelated and illogical nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.