The Trayvon Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Q: How could George Zimmerman have gotten rid of Trayvon Martin without firing a shot?

A: Offer him a job.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You completely ignore the part about the eye witness and claim all we have to go on is Zimmerman's statements. Then you say you can't be sure Trademark smashed his head into the ground, how the fuck else are those cuts getting on the back of Zimmermans head? Again the PHYSICAL FUCKING EVIDENCE backs up Zimmerman's statements, the only people arguing other wise are doing based on feeling, and you cannot trust anyone who goes on feeling alone.
Uh - falling as he clearly did since he ended up on his back? You know something that is ABSOLUTELY EVIDENCED is that he fell near a concrete sidewalk, right? Occam's Razor.

Or that after the fall, when he was punching Zimmerman from above in the face his head was on the concrete causing some scuffing but not BASHING. Again something supported by the facts we have - although seems less likely than the fall - still somewhat Occam's Razory though.

But no, lets completely interject something that requires a complete leap into something else entirely and is supported by absolutely nothing - including the severity of his head injuries.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Awe shit. Zimmy thought he was going for his gun.

Shooting justified.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
You went to more or less saying "the legal findings should be..." which means you were talking about the legal definition quite clearly, doofus.

Unless you're suggesting we apply standard dictionary definitions in court instead of their understood meaning in a legal context - which really sounds like a great idea.... /rolleyes.
Ok, hows this one,http://www.lectlaw.com/def/d093.htm

"The condition of mind described as depravity of mind is characterized by an inherent deficiency of moral sense and integrity. It consists of evil, corrupt and perverted intent which is devoid of regard for human dignity and which is indifferent to human life. It is a state of mind outrageously horrible or inhuman. "

Hmm, deficiency of moral sense, corrupt and perverted intent. That sure as shit looks like the definition from Dictionary.com

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
no worries, MOM on the case

rrr_img_33898.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/depraved

It means morally corrupt, debased or perverted. Does it sound like someone who is worried about his faith, his very soul, has that quality? Don't be a dumbass you know exactly what I meant with depraved mind.
Are you fucking retarded or what? I posted the legal definition of depraved mind from Florida law, who gives a fuck about the english definition of depraved?

Vaclav

From the top of the quote that you skipped: "An aggravating circumstance of murder in the first degree is where the murder involved depravity of mind."

So grats on convincing us he shouldn't be up for Murder 1 that he never was?

Vaclav

Are you fucking retarded or what? I posted the legal definition of depraved mind from Florida law, who gives a fuck about the english definition of depraved?
Especially in Florida with all it's fuck-up-itude with it's laws. Florida could make "carrying Skittles and Arizona Tea" part of their legal definition of a depraved mind and I'm pretty sure not too many people would be shocked.

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oops, I thought you were giving the definition of Murder 2, not depraved mind. Regardless, the state has proved everything (if by everything I mean nothing at all) EXCEPT that Zimmerman acted with a depraved mind that night. His re-enactment video is pretty fascinating, too bad I gotta leave for lunch!

Edit: added parenthesis part.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why is this case not dropped yet? even in My Cousin Vinny when all the evidence was thrown into the shitter by a short old man flirting with a cute young guidette they admitted they had no case and dropped all charges. do they need to call joe pesci and marisa tomei in to testify that zimmerman acted in self defense?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Now this is the Araysar we all love!

Did they even have black people in Russia? I have to ask.

When I met [name redacted] for the first time I asked, "So where ya from?" as he was obviously not southern. He goes, "Oh you know. Minneapolis". I just fucking stared at him. He goes, "Yeah, I get that a lot" and we both broke out giggling like little girls.

Fucking Minnesota, represent.

First time I saw a black guy was when I was around 10. They were tourists from Ghana, i think.

As far as black people go, we had the Patrice Lumumba Institute of Friendship (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People...sity_of_Russia) where we brainwashed blacks into being soviet proxies back in Africa

and recently Russia elected a black guy as a mayor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_658697.html

Status
Not open for further replies.