The Trayvon Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
your tarrant boner thread sucks, duppinbro. you got no right to say that, man. this thread is great.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Zimmy is only 29??
My wife had the same reaction!

Would Martin have to answer to Zimmerman when approached / asked what he was doing? no- he could have told the "creepy ass cracker" to leave him alone. I seriously doubt that is how it happened however- and this is all speculation and personal thoughts- but I am fairly certain that Martin started the aggression in this situation.
Well, if xadion is fairly certain, that settles it. Anyone who doesn't realize that "watchmen" is plural must know how an altercation between two people he never met started.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This needed its own thread so people can see how civilized blacks act when the verdict is delivered. Here's how it will go:

1) Zimmerman innocent:
- Mass riots
- Hundreds of blacks and whites dead
- Cars on fire, tipped over
- Lot of looting

2) Zimmerman guilty:
- Mass riots
- Hundreds of blacks and whites dead
- Cars on fire, tipped over
- Lot of looting

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Zimmerman should be put to death. Trayvon was such a great kid. Fucking racists.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Zimmerman prosecutor's star witness posts pic of her 'court nails'
1 day ago
The Smoking Gun identified 19-year-old Rachel Jeantel as the girl who was on the phone with Trayvon Martin before he was shot by George Zimmerman. Jeantel, who testified on Tuesday, posted a picture of her orange manicure on Facebook with the caption "court nails." She also wrote a numbered list which the Gun interpreted as her To Do list for this week, including "4.deal with the bull come with it" (sic). Jeantel has previously tweeted about drunk driving ("I hope I dnt hit no one tonight") and smoking pot. She studies criminal justice in college but has doubts about her career choice. "I do not know if I want to be a homicide detective," she wrote in April. [Source]

AF47046D39CFF173F31CD391F95_h316_w628_m5_cMNIPKeSK.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
"have a lot of shit in my mind"

You can say that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.