The Trayvon Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit you guys are retards. Nowhere, NOWHERE did I say that racism was illegal nor did I say that it's acceptable to beat the shit out of someone solely for being racist (although if it happened a bit more often, I bet some of you in this thread would be singing a different tune).

People were claiming that Zimmerman wasn't racist. I was replying directly to those assertions.
My father was beaten by a gang of 4-5 kids just for being white. I was attacked by a gang of 12-13 kids (again, just for being white), but had a knife and managed to hold them off long enough for some woman to start yelling from her front door that she was calling the cops.

Fuck American Inventors, racism is justified.

That being said, racism does go to motive.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are you sure you weren't attacked for being you?
Legit question, but no, I didn't go out of my way to troll a gang of kids that large, aside from having the audacity to walk down the street at night in a neighborhood I'd lived in for over 20 years.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Hell, I've been mugged in a situation I suspect was racially motivated. A friend was stabbed a few times (luckily it was just in the back of his shoulder, it was just a homemade screwdriver shiv, and my friend was fat).

It was pretty hard not to be a little bit racist after that, but I also have plenty of black friends who are flat-out good people. One of the nicest guys I know is a black sax player. Are you saying I should be prejudiced against him because of what those black kids did to me over 10 years ago?

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Seconding 47 as not being a high number. My own neighborhood watch has 70+ calls to the police so far this year alone. Most of it is bullshit. Loose dogs, lawn dispute?, minor vandalism... I don't think that can be held against Zimmerman.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Were they all 911 calls? Also, that number was for your whole neighborhood watch, yes, not just one guy?
Technically two guys calling. Our 911 rates are probably different than Zimmerman's because my condo complex has private armed security as well. They respond well before 911 does unless there are police on patrol in the complex already. Security -> police/fire/medical is our order of contact since security can enter a residence as well in an emergency. I really can't speak to what the average neighborhood watch's 911 rate is. Our last 911 call was a fight at the pool between like 10 people and it was over an inflatable float lol....

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hell, I've been mugged in a situation I suspect was racially motivated. A friend was stabbed a few times (luckily it was just in the back of his shoulder, it was just a homemade screwdriver shiv, and my friend was fat).

It was pretty hard not to be a little bit racist after that, but I also have plenty of black friends who are flat-out good people. One of the nicest guys I know is a black sax player. Are you saying I should be prejudiced against him because of what those black kids did to me over 10 years ago?
In a social or professional setting, I'm have nothing against anyone of any race, and won't discriminate in those settings. I also have had black friends in the past, and I certainly don't assume that dude walking down the aisle in the grocery store is going to try and rob me. Walking down the street or in a parking lot, you're goddamn right I'm watching the black people a helluva lot more carefully than anyone else. I realize that being a criminal is certainly not exclusive to blacks, the dude who tried to break into my house earlier this year was white. The simple fact is that my life experiences have shown me that I'm more likely to be targeted for crime by a black person than a white person.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
HaHa. People on the justice for Trayvon facebook page mad as fuck now
rrr_img_33324.jpg

Bows

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can't tell if Duppin is a troll or just a faggot but hes spewing wrong facts all over the place, Zimmerman called the non-emergency number, not 911, the same line he called when he reported a suspicious person in his neighborhood. My dad was part of a neighborhood watch in the early 90's in south Dallas, if you know anything about south dallas you know its a fucking shit hole, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't call the police 47 times in a month!

But thats all just misdirection by people who can't bring themselves to admit that Trayvon was the aggressor and attacked someone in their own neighborhood and then was made good for his efforts.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
HaHa. People on the justice for Trayvon facebook page mad as fuck now
rrr_img_33324.jpg
haha i read some of those comments. they make it seem like black people are the ultimate butthurt race of people. always the victim. one idiot posted.
https://www.facebook.com/JforTrayvonMartin

"He is clearly the one who took the picture and is clearly discussing the case. They are prohibited from using social media to discuss the case. Lastly, get the fuck off this page you dick face. This is a TM SUPPORT PAGE. "
this made me laugh so hard. yeah he is clearly discussing the case, ya know the one thats being broadcast LIVE on every cable news channel, or maybe they conjectured those ice cream cones had some 'sekrit' dialogue about the trial. so much gold over there.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
That picture is funny. I find it inappropriate but harmless. The trial is being televised so publicity is no issue.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Everyone on the internet thinks everything is right or wrong, good or bad, black or white(pun intended). Somewhere in the middle is the truth.
A man died because of actions Zimmerman took. I do not believe he is a cold blooded murderer, i just believe he should have some responsibility for his actions.
As a society i believe most of us just want some justice. We want people being held responsible for their actions, which seems to be such a terrible thing these days.

If a person driving drunk runs a red light and kills someone i'm sure they never left their house intending to kill someone, but they did something wrong and usually they are punished for it.
Why are you freaks defending this guy so vigorously? I'm not sure what his punishment should be thats why we have courts, but we have a dead boy, someone has to pay.

This is what i want to stand up for, justice, this nation has has gotten too soft. Everyone gets a second chance, everyone has an excuse, everyone is innocent as long as they are delusional enough to believe it.
I am angry mostly because the internet crowd seems to be the type that would rather a 1000 murderers go free then 1 innocent man go to jail. Well i am here to remind people that that sounds great but i believe our whole history would be vastly different if our forefathers had that attitude. It's time to start reacting, to start caring again. People who would rather brush things under the carpet and poke fun at everyone as being a liberal or a racist. How about believing in justice? Is the notion dead?

I live in Orlando a couple streets down from where Casey Anthony's parents live. I don't want to start a lynch mob and blindly accuse, then sentence Zimmerman.
I just want someone, somewhere to stand up and tell me why a young man had to die, before his time. Why someone got to choose that fateful day who was going to live. Was it a jury of peers who chose his fate, like the folks deciding Zimmermans trial.
Why does that courtroom, that justice seem so wrong to some of you? But a lone man, with a gun, making a decision in a few seconds to forever change two lives, this is ok?

I don't want to see another death go unpunished, another public trial where too many people get caught up in the wrong discussion. Someone died here gentlemen. Lets not forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.