The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009)

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I only ever saw the one, the first in the series. It was my mother's pick when I was staying at her place one weekend years back.

I remember it being boring and the acting being really flat. That's about it.

Oh, one thing does stick as being kinda cool, was when a car hit another in the car park at the school and he steps in and saves her by just stopping it with an effortless push with his hand.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
iu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Like, it's fucking stupid on the surface level, but on a deeper level I respect it, because it's rooted in raw teenage emotion, and honestly real emotion and instincts, where a man is expected to be strong and defend his woman, and strength is the ultimate decider in a conflict between men. I'd have a hard time calling it any more retarded or gay than the faggot-friendly Marvel movies we have today.

I see what you’re saying. That it’s shit but it’s shut that perfectly target teenagers. I remember this girl I was trying to get with, we were just out of HS or like first year of college, and we saw the second Star Wars prequel. And some part where Anakin is being a bitch, she looked at me and said “wow, he’s so deep.” And she was dead serious. And I never even got to kiss her.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I've been to exactly one midnight premiere in my life, and it was one of these damn movies (the second-to-last one? The one that ends with the werewolf kid falling in love with a baby, which is literally the only detail I can recall). My sister decided it would be a good idea to drag myself and a bunch of our friends out to see it--she did come to mildly regret that, as I spent the entire film doing my best MST3K attempt. Live and learn.

I will say that, visually, the werewolves just being fucking horse-sized wolves looked pretty cool, so the movies had that much going for them, I guess.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
And some part where Anakin is being a bitch, she looked at me and said “wow, he’s so deep.” And she was dead serious. And I never even got to kiss her.
Should have tried this line on her:

• 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck would you watch this when there are so many other better shitty bad movies to watch on Amazon Prime alone. Wheels of Fire, The Sisterhood, Zombie Creeping Flesh, Cocaine Wars, Nightmare Beach, Nemesis 2-4, Dune Warriors, Circle of Iron, Exterminators of the Year 3000, Women in Cages, The Aftermath, and so many many more...

...I don't actually want to watch good movies anymore...

help me.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You should watch the Shades of Gray trilogy next, they were originally Twilight erotic fan fiction.

My favorite thing about 50 Shades is reading how many different actors ended up turning down the lead role. It's also basically the only thing I know about the books/movies.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 293286

no idea why but I’m on to part 3 now. I just realized that the author clearly has never been in a relationship bc the shit she writes is just so stupid. Like every conversation between Bella and Edward is about dying for the other person or without the other person. That’s it. So I googled the author. She’s a pale frump.
You should see who wrote 50 shades of grey...

12334864-0-image-a-12_1555405994982.jpg

There's certainly some commentary here.
My favorite thing about 50 Shades is reading how many different actors ended up turning down the lead role. It's also basically the only thing I know about the books/movies.
My ex was liked those books so I had to go see the movies. First one was awful, second one was god awful

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
And the third?
Never saw it, broke up before it came out lol.

First was just a awful movie because the concept is awful and it was a hollywood cash grab. Whole conflict is around the main female character who is was a virgin or very very sexually experienced trying to understand/accept her billionaire boyfriend is into living a 24/7 bdsm lifestyle.

Second was god awful because theres no logical conflict or thing to drive the story so they force the most retarded one imagineable; the main female character freaks out and rejects Grey because he took the main female character to the woman who I think sexually abused him as a child and turned him into a bdsm freak for her approval to marry the main female character.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Something else that’s killing me is that the main characters have no reason to like each other. They don’t talk about anything other than that they like each other. They have zero in common. They haven’t been intimate yet. What does Edward even like about Bella? She has no personality, she doesn’t do anything for him, she’s helpless, pathetic, etc. Same vice versa except he protects her from problems he creates for her. If they didn’t talk about how much they like each other then they have nothing to talk about!

At least with Jacob, she and him restored motorcycles together, went to the movies, a party, etc. And they talk like normal people.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Something else that’s killing me is that the main characters have no reason to like each other. They don’t talk about anything other than that they like each other. They have zero in common. They haven’t been intimate yet. What does Edward even like about Bella? She has no personality, she doesn’t do anything for him, she’s helpless, pathetic, etc. Same vice versa except he protects her from problems he creates for her. If they didn’t talk about how much they like each other then they have nothing to talk about!

At least with Jacob, she and him restored motorcycles together, went to the movies, a party, etc. And they talk like normal people.

It's kind of bizarre how much thought you're putting into this drivel.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
She has no personality, she doesn’t do anything for him, she’s helpless, pathetic, etc.
By design. She was made to be as bland as possible so every teenage girl could easily see themselves as her.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Recently started doing an MST3k type drunk viewing of this series with my wife and it's glorious.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Are you still watching these?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Never saw it, broke up before it came out lol.

First was just a awful movie because the concept is awful and it was a hollywood cash grab. Whole conflict is around the main female character who is was a virgin or very very sexually experienced trying to understand/accept her billionaire boyfriend is into living a 24/7 bdsm lifestyle.

Second was god awful because theres no logical conflict or thing to drive the story so they force the most retarded one imagineable; the main female character freaks out and rejects Grey because he took the main female character to the woman who I think sexually abused him as a child and turned him into a bdsm freak for her approval to marry the main female character.
the copycat movie with buffy girl was way better, well idk, i never watched either 50shades
MV5BNzI4MGZhMmItNTI4NS00MGNjLWI4MjItNGY0MzYzMWUxNjAwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ2MjQ5NzM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,707,1000_AL_.jpg

look at that tagline, lulz