The Twilight Saga: New Moon (2009)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So, part 2 is the worst movie ever made. 3 is terrible. 4 part 1 is just a 2 hour love story, completely retarded, but they did a good job making her look terrible when she was pregnant and sick. 4 part 2, its just all so stupid. I'm almost done with it thank god.

I don't need to repeat how stupid the action is, the horrible CGI, the acting, etc. But what fucking sucks is that they actually could have made this decent. The battle had a LOT of casualties, and that creates the sense of urgency and importance that this entire series needed. Carlisle, the wife, etc, dying would have been great because we would know how serious this battle was and just how badass the Voltari are supposed to be, but they had to go and erase the entire ending.

There's a scene, where Rami Malek hits the ground and create a chasm in the earth, and the bad vampires start being pushed in. The Carlisle's wife is fighting one and she falls in and is holding on, and one of the wolves sees her struggling and jumps to save her, and the wolf falls in too. Now, I laughed so fucking hard because the wolf gives this sad face as it's falling to its death down the chasm. BUT, I can appreciate that wolves and vampires are mortal enemies and that there is importance and beauty and selflessness in the wolf sacrificing itself for a vampire. Kind of like how Gimli and Legolas became best friends and traveled together after the fellowship disbanded. So this brings emotion, seriousness, and consequence to the movie. And then they fucking erase it all! THE ONLY PART OF THE ENTIRE SERIES (THE ENTIRE BATTLE) THAT CARRIED ANY EMOTIONAL WEIGHT GOT ERASED. FUCK MAN!!! Also I liked the scene in the battle when Jacob was running off with Renesme and some vampire was chasing him and jumps him, and you just see Jacob immediately bit his head off.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
We are really scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel with no new releases, aren't we?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Never seen or read any of this shit, but didnt a full grown man fall in love with a little girl at one point?
Not sure if I am remembering this right.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
For sure. I exhausted all my series and have nothing to watch. Is Penny Dreadful good? I’m watching Philadelphia now.
wtf kind of algorithm do you have running?

you just watched twilight, maybe you would like to watch tom hanks with AIDs making out with antonio banderes

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Never seen or read any of this shit, but didnt a full grown man fall in love with a little girl at one point?
Not sure if I am remembering this right.
Yep. If I remember this shit right, werewolves have a love-at-first-sight mechanic built into them--they set eyes on the right person, they fall endlessly in love. End of story. Towards the end of the series, werewolf kid sees boring-girl's baby for the first time, and that shit kicks in. Don't worry though, because the baby's half vampire, it ages to adulthood real fast or some shit, so werewolf kid only needs to hold out for a couple months before he can get it on.

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Wouldn't it be cool if Ryan ( Pitch meeting guy ) revealed that it's not just him, there's 2 of them, identical twin brothers.

Making those videos would be super easy, barely an inconvenience.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

lmao.

It’s insane they are vampires trying to hide their secret, so they go to school and look nothing like humans and surround themselves with humans that could bleed at any moment and they would be tempted. Just so stupid.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yep. If I remember this shit right, werewolves have a love-at-first-sight mechanic built into them--they set eyes on the right person, they fall endlessly in love. End of story. Towards the end of the series, werewolf kid sees boring-girl's baby for the first time, and that shit kicks in. Don't worry though, because the baby's half vampire, it ages to adulthood real fast or some shit, so werewolf kid only needs to hold out for a couple months before he can get it on.
Well thats some sick ass shit right there, but the bigger question is...how do vampires have babies? They are undead, meaning void of life. No heartbeat, no active bodily functions, NO swimming sperm. This shit just boggles my mind. Or are they not "vampires" in the classical sense and just some eternal humans as in Highlander?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are not vampires in the classic sense. They are far from vampires in the classic sense.

They are immortal. They can enjoy sex. They are supposed to not be able to have children but of course that is a large part of the story.

Real vampires actually have negatives. Its what makes the story interesting. Would you trade mortality for darkness. Always craving blood like an addict craves Heroin. Never able to walk in the sunlight because it burns like a high powered laser. Watching time go by, always in the shadows.

These vampires can control the blood urges over time(Save for Bella who for reason can control hers after one try.). They have no problem with sunlight other than some skin care commercial effect of a beautiful skin that actually radiates in the sunlight. They also randomly get super powers. So to review..

1. I would be Immortal
2. I would possibly get a super power on top of already being super strong, agile and very fast(Think the flash).
3. Instead of burning, my skin radiates like a god in sunlight.
4. I do not ever have to sleep
5. I can literally have sex for years straight.

All this at a mere cost of drinking blood.

No, they are not vampires. At least the werewolves stuck closer to tradition. The moon thing was thrown out but...reason.