The underwear thread.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Let them boys hang. Temperature, of the nut, needs to adjust by the elongation of the sack (scrotum). More natural, too. "Cumfy" ~ oops...

Cybsled

Costco used to sell some really comfortable ones by Hathaway, but they don't carry them anymore and it doesn't seem like anyone has them for sale online. Anyone know where you can get them (assuming they are still made)?

Kais

<Gold Donor>
necrobump! New job has me running all over the place and...yup, chafing bad. Been on the old Haynes cheap ass boxers since forever. Tried Haynes cotton boxer briefs for the past two weeks... no bueno. Never had to give underwear a thought before.

edit: going through this thread i see Saxx mentioned a bunch. Do they hold up? Long leg?

Last edited:

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
necrobump! New job has me running all over the place and...yup, chafing bad. Been on the old Haynes cheap ass boxers since forever. Tried Haynes cotton boxer briefs for the past two weeks... no bueno. Never had to give underwear a thought before.

edit: going through this thread i see Saxx mentioned a bunch. Do they hold up? Long leg?
I've been doing Mens Trunk Underwear | Jockey Trunks for a few years (4 maybe?) and they've lasted really well. First couple bought to try out are ready to be replaced. Planning on getting more of the same, but probably grab also something from Saxx to try out since they've been recommended here.