The underwear thread.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
ZxLBhjq.jpg

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Annnnnnnd I'm back to looking for new underwear.

For the last year or so I've been wearing these:

Perry Ellis Mens Plaid Mesh Boxer Brief, Black/Vermillion, Medium at Amazon Men's Clothing store:

I have come to realize, though, that the synthetic boxer briefs all trap sweat way too much for my comfort.

Anyone wear cotton/rayon/modal/micromodal boxer briefs that they would suggest?

I recently ordered a pair from MeUndies and I'm a huge fan. They Perry Ellis synthetics I linked above ride up my leg the least, but the non-synthetic, micromodal is super breathable so I like them way more. They are also the softest underwear I've worn since I wore silk boxers in high school (don't ask).

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Thanks for pointing out the Fiesta are 95% cotton. I had seen the Saxx recommendations years ago, but recently only looked at their base model that was synthetic. I ordered a pair to try against the MeUndies. Hopefully they work for me.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Is there no "bang for your buck" brand? I have been unhappy lately with Hanes just because they don't last but it seems like the choices go from 5 pairs of hanes for $15 directly to the $25-$35 a pair shit.

I see that MeUndies start at $24 a pair but you can buy a 10 pack for $150. Maybe I should try one pair and if they are good just get 10 more.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
How are you nerds having such issues with underwear? I wear the Adidas athletic ones and have zero issues with swamp ass or chafing or any of these crazy things and I've done like 80 + mile bike rides while wearing them.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is there no "bang for your buck" brand? I have been unhappy lately with Hanes just because they don't last but it seems like the choices go from 5 pairs of hanes for $15 directly to the $25-$35 a pair shit.

I see that MeUndies start at $24 a pair but you can buy a 10 pack for $150. Maybe I should try one pair and if they are good just get 10 more.
Brutul, go to Kohls (if they have one out there) and buy the Sonoma brand. It's a pack of 3 boxer briefs for $15.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
The CR7 boxer briefs are good. No idea how some people wear the saxx ones, I have far from enormous family jewels but the saxx ones feel like they were cut for girls, there is such a lack of wiggle room for the old chap.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's the lack of wiggle room that I like about them. They secure your balls (without feeling squished) where as typical boxer/briefs allow them to float around. The secureness also eliminates any leg stick that might occur throughout the day.

matsb84

Silver Knight of the Realm
How are you nerds having such issues with underwear? I wear the Adidas athletic ones and have zero issues with swamp ass or chafing or any of these crazy things and I've done like 80 + mile bike rides while wearing them.
This. Adidas or under armor. Both very good.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Yeah, I wear both Adidas and Puma athletic boxer briefs and have no issues, with a slight preference towards the Puma's but not enough to seek them out specifically. Whichever brand Costco happens to be carrying at the time I need some new underwear. I get like 4 or 5 pairs for the price of one of those fancy brands.

Also, I don't know how you can stand wearing cotton underwear, just gets soggy. If your athletic ones aren't wicking away properly it's probably a fit issue. No reason for your underwear to work any differently than a t-shirt when it comes to wicking.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I own a ton of the Ex Officio Give N Go boxer briefs but I prefer the Under Armor ones. The previous are simply far cheaper. Even though I consider them basically granny panties for men since they're pretty hideous aesthetically since its just basically a giant balloon around your junk. Pretty comfortable, though.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I can't imagine wearing anything that doesn't have a dick hole for simple stand-up pissing. I bought a couple pairs of the new Hanes X-whatever boxer briefs that are supposed to be breathable. I've noticed absolutely no difference between them and my regular "non-breathable" pairs. I just paid more and got less in the pack
frown.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They aren't "expandable" per say. But the mesh pouch thing (realistically it's just an inch wide hunk of mesh down each side of the groin) is stretchy. My balls aren't oversized, but they hang low. No problem at all. Plenty of room for more, if needed. You should be fine. And yeah, they aren't cheap. Get the Fiesta style though. It's hands down my favorite.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm one of those guys that doesn't like having a fly. For 99% of the time, the extra piece of cotton annoys me. I don't mind pulling my boxers down a little when I have to piss, and I don't need to unbuckle my belt to do it. Just open the jeans fly, pull down and pull out. Pretty easy.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My pants stay up. I go through the pants fly, then just pull the boxers down through the pants fly. It's so easy to do, I'm surprised other people prefer having a fly.