The underwear thread.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah work / business attire. I don't wear any casually. It is less of a problem with my tailored dress shirts because they fit well enough that it holds the shirt in place. But for the occasional one that isn't, or a v-neck with a work polo (which are low quality trash) it is bothersome. More of an annoyance than anything, thought I'd throw it out there.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Just letting you know that not many people these days wear a tshirt underneath their dress shirt. ;o Honestly, just get the cheap shirt. ;o

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Just letting you know that not many people these days wear a tshirt underneath their dress shirt. ;o Honestly, just get the cheap shirt. ;o
Why would you not wear an undershirt? If you dress up for work every day, you'll be going through work shirts super quick without one. It's cheaper to replace undershirts.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why would you not wear an undershirt? If you dress up for work every day, you'll be going through work shirts super quick without one. It's cheaper to replace undershirts.
What are you doing in a work shirt that is causing you to need to replace them?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I wear undershirts under my dress shirts. It lengthens the life of the dress shirt, you don't have to wash and iron it quite as often, and undershirts are cheap, whereas my dress shirts are custom made and not cheap. Seems like an easy, sensible thing to do.

But I have the same problem. I'm taller than average (186 cm (6'1")), and I'm long in the torso. Hard to find undershirts that are a comfortable length.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I live in Texas and I get three or so wears out of shirts before washing. Learn to go from garage to garage.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been wearing Jockey V-Neck undershirts for a few months now, and I haven't had one noticeably shrink in the dryer.

ili_sl

shitlord
Anyway, I just recently found a new type of underwear that I already love. The company isSaxx Underwear
I only wear Nylon (93% / 94% ish ) boxer briefs too. They dry quick, you can barely feel them and they don't ride up. Amazon ( ExOfficio brand ) and Duluth Trading (Buck Naked brand) sell them for around $20, sometimes cheaper (got some ExOfficio's for $9).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I buy the cheapest underwear I find at target-level places. Am I missing out?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
That's where I buy my Hanes boxer briefs. My wife likes the way they accent my diesel thighs.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just letting you know that not many people these days wear a tshirt underneath their dress shirt...
QFT.

Seems like an American oddity nowadays. Stood out like a sore thumb in Europe until I ditched the undershirt. But travelling back to the US, it seems complete opposite.

Oh yea, another boxer brief fan here.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Polypropylene boxers for me. My balls like to be free and the stuff always feel dry no matter what. None of that gross ball of water hanging off your ass you can get with cotton. Smooth like silk without the "omg I'm sliding everytime i sit" feeling.
I think they make condoms out of that stuff

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I buy the cheapest underwear I find at target-level places. Am I missing out?
Yes. The second I bought a few pairs of quality boxer briefs I threw away all my old Hanes/FTLs. The difference in a 10-20 dollar pair and a 3 pack for 5 is immediately apparent and they dont wear out after 3 washes.
Going to check out the no shows kuriin linked, those look like the way to go.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wear grey v-neck undershirts because I'm still a little overweight and it makes me feel better about my man boobs. The bonus is that you can't see grey through white/lighter colors like you can see white on white.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So, no one sees the irony in the thread about spending extra money for crotch underwear, people cheap out on armpit underwear? Sure, my armpit doesn't need to be "comfortable", but I sure don't want it, its secretions, and my deodorant touching my nice shirts all day.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can't imaginenotwearing undershirts. If I didn't sweat or wear deodorant at all, I could see that being an option. But otherwise my shirts end up a fucking mess (yellowing pits from aluminum deodorants and/or smelling bad). I mean, I'd obviously prefer not to wear them, but it's not really an option. Fuck, I live in the desert and so I end up sweating through the undershirts into my other shirt pretty often.

Undershirts are a go in winter, undershirts are a "bitch, you crazy?" in summer.
As above, I feel like undershirts in the summer is the one time I actuallyhaveto wear them. Obviously it's hotter, but that's when you actually need the additional layer to protect your shirts.

I'm starting to think Kuriin is more of the "chest hair protruding out of my inappropriately buttoned dress shirt" kind of gay man.

rrr_img_70800.jpg