The underwear thread.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just bought some Saxx and ex officio. Ex officio's are nice but the Saxx are otherworldly. The pocket is AMAZING!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just bought some Saxx and ex officio. Ex officio's are nice but the Saxx are otherworldly. The pocket is AMAZING!
Fucking right it is! Saxx is the shit. I really need to invest in a few more of them. Anyway, I'm glad you like.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
So, has this thread helped anyone select new underwear or undershirts or to remove deodorant stains?

I just wonder if anyone got anything of value from this thread. I hope so.
I bought some 2xist no shows based on info in here. Works as intended but I'd rather they be boxer briefs than trunks. The short leg rides into the crotch too easily. Boxer briefs are more comfortable, anyone know of low rise boxer briefs?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Today is my birthday, and before going into work this morning, my wife handed me 3 new SAXX boxes. It's strange as you get older (33 now) how little things like underwear make you happy.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I just can't imagine spending 25-30 bucks on one pair of underwear. But if you dig 'em, I certainly don't hold anything against you.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I got to work today and realized that my underwear was on inside out. After much pondering, I decided to leave it as-is, as that is less awkward than completely dropping trow to remove my underwear in a public restroom.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Express Boxer Briefs

Various colors to match my argyle socks.

Nothing bulges better with the GF than pink boxer briefs.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Just got a couple packs from H&M. The girlfriend thinks they're sexy as fuck and my package has never been more comfortable. There's a space for them and it feels like they're being held by a gentle cloud.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I went commando for years in the Army and then just got used to it. I say live free my brothers!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I need entirely new underwear currently, as all mine is too big/worn out.

I have ordered a basic 5pack of Hanes boxer-briefs, and one pair of Saxx 24/7 trunks. Same price for each (22$), so I will update you all as to whether the Saxx are worth it soon.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm pulling for Saxx. I think you will be a changed man. I've already introduced my wife's brother to them while staying in Japan.

spanner

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ibex, I get a pretty decent discount on them, not sure if I would have tried them out without the discount. Holding up good so far.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Some fancy ass underwear being posted up in here. Right now I'm wearing a ratty ass pair of fruit of the looms that are, I swear, from 2002. They're the only pair that haven't turned to dust from that era. Yes the rest of them are much more current day than these. Fuck it they're comfy and I'm being lazy on the couch. They're perfect!

I am due for a new batch. I think I will try out some boxer briefs. I hate boxers alone. Like Kramer my boys need a roof over them not open air.