The underwear thread.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Dude, I'm not a fucking hipster.

and I don't have chest hair

well not much anyway

Not kidding when I say it though that undershirts under your dress shirts are not in style anymore. Of course it's going to be a comfort thing and you do what you gotta do.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude, I'm not a fucking hipster.

and I don't have chest hair

well not much anyway

Not kidding when I say it though that undershirts under your dress shirts are not in style anymore. Of course it's going to be a comfort thing and you do what you gotta do.
I guess I didn't realize that undershirts were ever "in style." I thought it was more of a functional thing. Like socks.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not Palm Springs, but I'm in the desert.

Just because of deodorant though, I've always needed undershirts. Aluminum = yellow stains in your armpits. It's a lot cheaper to replace undershirts than work shirts. Haven't found any non-aluminum containing deodorants that don't give me rashes. And I tried no deodorant and that only lasted for about 3 or 4 days before the smell got too bad.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The older I get, the faster my armpits smell like shit post-shower. I can't even go until noon the next day without showering or at least re-applying deodorant.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Y'all don't shower multiple times a day? Smelly fuckers. Twice a day here, once before work and again after my after work workout.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We may need clarification here. 3-4 days with or without showering?
With showering. In fact, I shower twice a day on my workout days (4 times a week). I want to say I tried it in the winter too, and the smell just accumulated or something.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Shower at least once a day, dude. I have to shower morning and night.

BUT, I believe for best efficacy, they say you put deodorant on the night before because it takes several hours to actually start working.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
People sweat differently, it's just a thing. I, for example, sweat a lot. However, I never have sweat odor. I can be dripping, but no arm pit or foot odor. My wife sweats very little. When she does, she smells like ass. She needs to wash her work out clothes a lot often than I do.

But wearing an undershirt is, as stated above, easy, and keeps deodorant and sweat off your good shirts.

Thanks be praised we don't all have to do the same thing.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
For deodorant stains, try oxi clean. No joke, i saved a few shirts and tshirts i was sure were good for the trash and they look good as new. Wet the shirt and rub some powder right on the stain, to use a toothbrush can help. Then toss the shirt in the washer. Taadaa.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So, has this thread helped anyone select new underwear or undershirts or to remove deodorant stains?

I just wonder if anyone got anything of value from this thread. I hope so.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The best boxers if you do anything active are the adidas boxer briefs, they are called like performance or something(it's been a while since I've bought then cause I stocked up last time). They are super snug and keep things in place when I ride my bike like a pair of bibs and are made from that sweat wicking material. Only downside is they are like 24 bucks for two pairs but I go to their employee store and it's all half off.

Once I bought one pair I couldn't ever go back to regular cotton boxers.

The Master

Bronze Squire
So, has this thread helped anyone select new underwear or undershirts or to remove deodorant stains?

I just wonder if anyone got anything of value from this thread. I hope so.
I'm curious about the stuff in the OP, and since I am nearly to the point where I have to replace a good part of my wardrobe because of fat loss/muscle gain. I'll probably try it out.