FtfyOh forgot to add last night. I was reading up and saw Jonny Lee Miller (Trainspotting) was in this and I was like wtf. But yeah sure enough he's the mayor.
- 2
FtfyOh forgot to add last night. I was reading up and saw Jonny Lee Miller (Trainspotting) was in this and I was like wtf. But yeah sure enough he's the mayor.
Fucking Zero Cool, magician! And I think he was Van Helsing's sidekick in Dracula 2000.Ftfy

Also true haha. Trainspotting was the first time I saw him though.Fucking Zero Cool, magician! And I think he was Van Helsing's sidekick in Dracula 2000.
Yeah I want to say that's probably one of his first movies. I think I saw him in Hackers first though. I don't think I ever got around watching trainspotting until I was in college. But I did see Dracula 2000 in the movie theater!Also true haha. Trainspotting was the first time I saw him though.
I recognized him once he was in a couple of scenes and I was like I know that guy and then I remembered. It's kind of pretty good cast though. You got stannis baratheon, the guy from Shogun, and John Ball is in a ton of different movies but I guess off the top of my head snow piercer. Just all working actors.Pretty sure all you guys have seen hackers which was before trainspotting. I really didn't spot him watching it knowing the cast and it down take a minute since he's typically clean shaved
He will always be Tom Hardly to me from Shogunthe guy from Shogun

Ftfy...He will always be discount Tom Hardly to me from Shogun
I don't really like they are making a sequel but the show runners seem faithful. I have some hope but very little. I still haven't watched the original from the 80sFtfy...
Edit: sorry I missed the joke. Good show...
I remember seeing the original one with Alan Quartermaine, can't remember that guy's name I think it's a Richard something, as a young lad. It was great and I actually sat down maybe last year and watched the new one, I thought it was pretty fantastic.I don't really like they are making a sequel but the show runners seem faithful. I have some hope but very little. I still haven't watched the original from the 80s