The Uprising (2026)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,041
34,525
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Uprising (2026)

Tagline: Rise or die.

Genre: Action, Drama, History, War

Director: Paul Greengrass

Cast: Andrew Garfield, Jamie Bell, Stephen Dillane, Tom Hollander, Cosmo Jarvis, Thomasin McKenzie, Jonny Lee Miller, Woody Norman, Katherine Waterston, Stanley Townsend, Sky Yang, Helena Wigan

Release: 2026-09-10

Plot: During the English Peasants' Revolt in 1381, a farmer becomes a leader of the rebellion against the Crown forces of a then-14-year-old King Richard II.
 

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,279
45,100
I started watching this while I was having lunch earlier, and ended up watching the whole thing. It's fantastic, and totally worth your time. Probably one of the best movies I've seen all year.
 
  • 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Dental Dammer
2,899
3,286
Movie of the year.

Screenshot_20260930_065309_Chrome.jpg


 
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
17,327
17,905
Only had a chance to watch the first 35 minutes. Paused it because I was trying to do some work at the same time. The little bit I saw, though, really made me want to find time to sit and watch. Greengrass does a good job of putting you on the ground in the middle of everything unfolding. Doesn’t feel like a big Robin Hood glossy production.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,279
45,100
We can trust Dr.'s again.
Hey I might do a lot of shit posting, but when it comes to a movie review, I always try to be honest. I wanted to get my seal of approval if I don't believe in it. Like I said yesterday I was just going to watch part of it while I was having lunch, and ended up watching the whole damn thing because it was just so good.

It's refreshing to see the that movies like this get made still.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database