The Venture Bros.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I was ready for comedy, which didn't really seem to happen. Numerous, slightly comedic moments that never really sang outside of the GoT parody, which was already used in a teaser. Here's hoping it's only up from here.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Billy having his own arch-nemesis is definitely the best part of this. That and Monarch trying desperately to get Number 21 back to work for him. But really, that whole episode was gold. The girl Hank was chasing was pretty funny too.

Best line:

"I have two extra arms now, so that is like, what is going on with me."

Not sure why, but that had me rolling.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hank's planned defense of "We can just run across the yard, I think I'm scared enough to pee myself and no one wants to eat a guy covered in pee." was also awesome.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I feel like I really missed somthing going into this. I can't tell if I missed part of season 4, or if I forgot it, or if it is one of those Venture Brothers "stuff happened before this point, but we'll fill you in later". I'm pretty sure I missed the Halloween special.

I just don't recall Hatred changing the lettering of his tattoos or 21 joining Sphinx or what lead to the scene with Brock and Shoreleave on top of the cliff.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
It was all in the Season 4 Finale. The Prom something.
Piss. Ok I did miss an episode or two then. I thought the end was the dual-episode when Hank got laid and Dean worked for the evil Prof Impossible and Rusty tried to make the musical.

Bleargh!

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
That was fantastic. In hindsight, I think saw it once before, must have been when it first aired (3 years ago now?), but just forgot about all of it except the OSI putting the Sphinx guy in charge.

Thanks for digging that up for me, was really great.
smile.png

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Really good start to the season. Missed some Brock and Sphinx action but overall a good start. 21 had some solid lines. Still miss 24.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Show has always been huge on continuity. Or at least after the first few episodes they seemed to decide on it. Very much like animated Arrested Development in that way.

So, 21 is putting together a team for Sphinx next week, and Hank is in. If they just load him up on coffee it looks like he'll be a total badass.