The Video Thread

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
GOOD BBQ isn't spicy, it's usually just full flavoured. Sure some people think that BBQ MUST be spicy but I disagree, to me smoked is the best form of BBQ combined with a locations "Secret sauce" which is either a rub or something similar.

Personal favourite? Burnt ends, they need to melt in your mouth basically. They are usually pretty expensive depending on the place you go, I really love them though.

My personal favorite (which funny enough is mentioned in the quoted video) is Blacks in Lockhart. Franklins is the best in the world IMO, but it's too hard to ever eat there, you pretty much have to get in line at 8am to eat lunch. I've had it once and it's insanely good.

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I actually know that girl fairly well. I don't want to post about it due to all the media attention on it. It's a pretty shitty situation all around
oh any truths to this then?
Now, the star’s ex-boyfriend Dolan has claimed that she used to abuse his miniature Schnauzer. Explaining that they dated two years ago, he claimed: ‘She would throw my dog around as if it’s a cat. ‘And I didn’t see anything of it at the time, now this dog stuff is coming out, it makes so much sense that she is not a fan of animals, or she just doesn’t like to treat animals with the same respect as you would treat a human being. Brooke Houts’ ex-boyfriend Dolan has spoken out (Picture: YouTube/DramaAlert) ‘She didn’t want the dog to sleep near us at all while she stayed there at all or anything like that,’ he went on to say in an interview with Daniel ‘Keemstar’ Keem. ‘It’s very messed up and I do not think she deserves that dog.’

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
oh any truths to this then?

that dude's name is dolan?

3962564.jpg

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I would totally buy a Roomba that cursed and yelled when it ran into walls

• 1Worf
  • 1Like