The Video Thread

Brad2770

4 years too late.

I want to see a 2019 version of this. A tranny with a huge black dildo and an emotional support animal; maybe a tiny horse or some kind of bird that will constantly flap its wings trying to get in anywhere.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider

oakland.png

Three dumpsters was the breaking point, who knew?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Three dumpsters was the breaking point, who knew?
We know now, and knowing is half the battle. This could save our nation!

Oh yes! Vid thread! I love this girl; I don't get too deep into the ASMR community (the 'brain tingles' and the battling insomnia type of folks) but she's Bob Ross level of relaxing to me... which I guess to some is the entire point of ASMR.

• 2Dislike

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
We know now, and knowing is half the battle. This could save our nation!

Oh yes! Vid thread! I love this girl; I don't get too deep into the ASMR community (the 'brain tingles' and the battling insomnia type of folks) but she's Bob Ross level of relaxing to me... which I guess to some is the entire point of ASMR.

So, all your long winded rants about being trans this is the thing that makes me think you are a woman.

The ONLY people I know who like ASMR are women (or people with autism).

---

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Brad2770

So, all your long winded rants about being trans this is the thing that makes me think you are a woman.

The ONLY people I know who like ASMR are women (or people with autism).

---

Shit, I have autism then because I’m surely not a woman.

In Vanessa’s defense, and I think I have stated it here before, I got into ASMR because of Bob Ross as well. He used to be on for 1 hour everyday after school for a good part of my Jr. High years and High School. The noise of the “crushing” noise of the paint brush pressed against the canvas and his gentle voice almost put me to sleep. I loved it. There are three women I watch on Youtibe, but I stopped looking for more when that sicko YouTube algorithm started suggesting ASMR children and I Noped the fuck out. I’m addicted to the mic brushing and tapping one videos. Again, mainly because of Bob Ross. I promise.

I mostly like this chick, though it’s not really my favorite vid. This chick is fine as hell. She has nice cans too, but she hides them now. Gotta go back to her really old videos.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Shit, I have autism then because I’m surely not a woman.

In Vanessa’s defense, and I think I have stated it here before, I got into ASMR because of Bob Ross as well. He used to be on for 1 hour everyday after school for a good part of my Jr. High years and High School. The noise of the “crushing” noise of the paint brush pressed against the canvas and his gentle voice almost put me to sleep. I loved it. There are three women I watch on Youtibe, but I stopped looking for more when that sicko YouTube algorithm started suggesting ASMR children and I Noped the fuck out. I’m addicted to the mic brushing and tapping one videos. Again, mainly because of Bob Ross. I promise.

I mostly like this chick, though it’s not really my favorite vid. This chick is fine as hell. She has nice cans too, but she hides them now. Gotta go back to her really old videos.

Got Damn we gotta lot of trans people in FoH!

---

This is what I fall asleep to:

---

Dude on twitch / youtube covered this creepy pedo ASMR thing a while ago and I was laughing my ass off: