The Video Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So I'm a bit nervous to comment on this, cause I am actually really close to this entire situation. But I am glad you guys are saying this. Because when it was first showed to me, I was like umm that doesn't look great but it also really isn't that bad. It will blow over. 2 days later she was on the front page of TMZ, and I was like WTF. The backlash on Twitter was expected because well, it's Twitter. Twitter mob outrage is retarded. She's getting all kinds of crazy threats right now, and the response, in my opinion, doesn't match what she did.
It really is interesting how events such as this get far more attention that the domestic violence that occurred next door.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Had they worked together? They prolly could have gotten him to the ground. Then high heel stomped him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erony

Blackwing Lair Raider
Albania.
Tourists refuse to pay for bad food served and the owner of restaurant takes revenge on car windshield. (sorry for my bad english)

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
So I'm a bit nervous to comment on this, cause I am actually really close to this entire situation. But I am glad you guys are saying this. Because when it was first showed to me, I was like umm that doesn't look great but it also really isn't that bad. It will blow over. 2 days later she was on the front page of TMZ, and I was like WTF. The backlash on Twitter was expected because well, it's Twitter. Twitter mob outrage is retarded. She's getting all kinds of crazy threats right now, and the response, in my opinion, doesn't match what she did.

She needs to work with the dog more, there is no doubt about it. The problem was she was trying to make a video and trying to get the best shot, but the dog wasn't behaving how she wanted. And again, since it needs more training she absolutely lost her cool and handled it wrong. But the outrage mob isn't just that the dog was trying to play, people are pretending she took a bat out and beat the shit out of the dog. I love dogs, and I just don't see the huge abuse that people are outraged about. I've even tried to put myself in someone else's shoes as if I didn't know her, and I still think I would feel the same.

I assure you she doesn't hate the dog.

Oh god, thank god.

Someone posted a breakdown video of a fat soybitch talking about this girl "beating" a dog.

It was so hard to actually watch the video, it was like a big titted ManGirlBaby with a beard and the scratchiest fucking voice.

Human refuse.

But I'm supposed to be outraged because she smacked a dog for jumping up on her? I mean spitting on a dog is fucking weird and spiteful and she's got her own issues, but the real fucking story is that the person who made that video is supposed to be normal, like they're acceptable members of society.

Here it is, this fucking butterball:

I dunno these days, I go into Walmart or whatever and I see these fucking things with big shitty fucking unkempt beards and all around rolly polly and barley held together, with septum piercing and black studs in their ears...and I really fucking don't know....

I'm so glad I found Jiu-Jitsu years ago, I'd be a worthless sack of shit without it.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trying to play soccer while using VR with birds eye camera (Eng Sub)

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users