The Video Thread

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit, that change at 1:15
i love the voice at that point. he says "God" with such a total lack of anything but complete and utter irritation that he can't go more than 2mph. there's absolutely no sound of terror in his voice. that's the sound of a dude who's 5 minutes late to work and a police officer decided to pull him over for a routine registration check.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Nets to someone who links a video I'm looking for: It was an animated short someone linked here a while back now. It's about these two bickering losers who meet a hero-type that gives them something (or tells them something) and the two losers begin adventuring together and eventually form a bond. In the end of the video the losers, who are now pretty much heroes, meet two sluts and pick them up on their horses, presumably to fuck later. The sluts high-five, they all ride into the sunset, and the video ends. The animation style reminded me of an anime but it's be so long that I don't really remember. Thanks.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This is crazy. Never knew this sort of tech existed. Top left corner of the video allows you to rotate the camera 360 degrees. Or just drag if you prefer.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nets to someone who links a video I'm looking for: It was an animated short someone linked here a while back now. It's about these two bickering losers who meet a hero-type that gives them something (or tells them something) and the two losers begin adventuring together and eventually form a bond. In the end of the video the losers, who are now pretty much heroes, meet two sluts and pick them up on their horses, presumably to fuck later. The sluts high-five, they all ride into the sunset, and the video ends. The animation style reminded me of an anime but it's be so long that I don't really remember. Thanks.
As I recall, it was an animated GIF with stick figures.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
This must be the same tornado because that same trailer is in the road towards the end:

Pretty crazy around 2:45.