The Video Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
Can't hate on a homie getting his groove on, regardless of it being retarded kpop~

obligated vid, probably won't get it if you don't play street fighter lol

Grimsark

They said these searches where consensual... Welcome to the United States, where your constitutional rights to privacy and protection from unwarranted search and seizures can be violated any time the government thinks their search for a suspect warrants it.

Ben_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_22137.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK Grimsark pay attention here. You ruined the video thread on FoH, we're gonna see if we can't curtail that shit a little bit here.

For every 2 stupid fucking political videos you post here you HAVE to post a totally non-political video. This rule only applies to you, because fuck you. I am not going to be following you around or anything, but if people here report your obnoxious shit and I see that it's you spamming this shit again you are going to the rickshaw.

So, whenever you decide it's time to spew your shit just make sure to cut it with something silly and COMPLETELY unrelated. I'm getting pretty comfy with this mod shit, I know you are planning to post some shit that is only vaguely political and then argue with me about how super nazified I am for considering it political. This isn't a discussion I am going to engage in. You post something silly between super "important" shit or your risk being shawed.

As always I am totally open to the idea that I am totally wrong and a piece of shit for this idea. Please tell me if I am wrong and over the top folks.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
OK Grimsark pay attention here. You ruined the video thread on FoH, we're gonna see if we can't curtail that shit a little bit here.

For every 2 stupid fucking political videos you post here you HAVE to post a totally non-political video. This rule only applies to you, because fuck you. I am not going to be following you around or anything, but if people here report your obnoxious shit and I see that it's you spamming this shit again you are going to the rickshaw.

So, whenever you decide it's time to spew your shit just make sure to cut it with something silly and COMPLETELY unrelated. I'm getting pretty comfy with this mod shit, I know you are planning to post some shit that is only vaguely political and then argue with me about how super nazified I am for considering it political. This isn't a discussion I am going to engage in. You post something silly between super "important" shit or your risk being shawed.

As always I am totally open to the idea that I am totally wrong and a piece of shit for this idea. Please tell me if I am wrong and over the top folks.
Honestly if we are going to curtail the shit posters may as well carpet bomb the whole fucking site. He's posting videos, if people have issue with his shit then put him on ignore. I do agree the ignore feature needs to be more...robust...but whining about political videos in the video thread is like whining about redheads naked in the PGT.

They said these searches where consensual... Welcome to the United States, where your constitutional rights to privacy and protection from unwarranted search and seizures can be violated any time the government thinks their search for a suspect warrants it.
Bill of Rights, more like Bill of General Guidelines, amirite...

Grimmlokk, if you dont visit infowars and buy their spiel, then you are going to BURN IN HELL... err that's the fundie spiel. Lets see, if you dont get in lockstep with Glen Beck, the Nazi's will finish taking over; for they have already resurrected Hitler's soul into Obama's body in an unholy ritual after some unknowing Liberals unearthed the mummified corpse of Eve Braun under the old Reich Chancellery. Also, your idea might hold some water!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly if we are going to curtail the shit posters may as well carpet bomb the whole fucking site. He's posting videos, if people have issue with his shit then put him on ignore. I do agree the ignore feature needs to be more...robust...but whining about political videos in the video thread is like whining about redheads naked in the PGT.
Yeah and this is why I am completely open to the idea that I am a fuckwit. I'm just remembering the FoH video thread where he single-handedly ruined the thing. When half the posts in the thread were his political shit by the end.

BUT, again, I might just be a dick.

If anyone watches EgoRaptor's GameGrumps, this guy animates some of his best moments with SFM. They're actually really well done:

MC Chris (the guy who has lent a lot of voice talent and music to a lot of [adult swim] content) released a pilot for a cartoon show he's trying to get off the ground:

I think it has potential to be on the [adult swim] lineup, but then again my opinion is somewhere below dogshit on the totem pole.