The Video Thread

astgte

Trakanon Raider

couldnt find it on youtube so stuck it up for you, arent I soooo kind.
POLICE are seeking public assistance after a woman was thrown in the air and petrol left gushing from a broken bowser in a daring drive-off at Mt Warren Park, southeast Queensland, last week.

Police said drivers were so determined to steal petrol they were now risking the lives of their family and friends.

Police said the incident occurred at the Mt Warren Park Caltex after an alert console operator approached the car to check the registration plates.

They are still searching for both offenders and want anyone recognising the alleged offender to contact police.

Surveillance video shows the woman launched into the air before landing hard on the ground, narrowly missing being covered in fuel pouring from the damaged bowser when the driver of the car bearing stolen plates sped away as she filled up.

Logan District Inspector Darren Harland said drive-offs were still a huge problem across the city with stolen plates attached to most cars involved.

He said on other occasions there were no plates at all or the car was stolen.

Caltex service station owner Shane Jacobson said last week's incident was the first time he had seen a hose ripped from the bowser in a drive off.

He said people were stealing up to $90 in fuel each time, money he could never re-coup.

"It does cost us a hell of a lot of money."

Mr Jacobson said he believed a pre-paid policy, forcing drivers to pay before filling up, may not be far off.

r66-y_sl

shitlord

couldnt find it on youtube so stuck it up for you, arent I soooo kind.
POLICE are seeking public assistance after a woman was thrown in the air and petrol left gushing from a broken bowser in a daring drive-off at Mt Warren Park, southeast Queensland, last week.

Police said drivers were so determined to steal petrol they were now risking the lives of their family and friends.

Police said the incident occurred at the Mt Warren Park Caltex after an alert console operator approached the car to check the registration plates.

They are still searching for both offenders and want anyone recognising the alleged offender to contact police.

Surveillance video shows the woman launched into the air before landing hard on the ground, narrowly missing being covered in fuel pouring from the damaged bowser when the driver of the car bearing stolen plates sped away as she filled up.

Logan District Inspector Darren Harland said drive-offs were still a huge problem across the city with stolen plates attached to most cars involved.

He said on other occasions there were no plates at all or the car was stolen.

Caltex service station owner Shane Jacobson said last week's incident was the first time he had seen a hose ripped from the bowser in a drive off.

He said people were stealing up to $90 in fuel each time, money he could never re-coup.

"It does cost us a hell of a lot of money."

Mr Jacobson said he believed a pre-paid policy, forcing drivers to pay before filling up, may not be far off.
Wouldn't switching to pay at the pump stations fix all of that in an instant? i dont think there's a single station left in my town with a pump you dont pay first then pump.
edit: so ya that's what it says in the last line of the quote, posted before finishing reading that...

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck. Pubic hair can actually grow that long? That is nasty...I think.

Dookiefart

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wouldn't switching to pay at the pump stations fix all of that in an instant? i dont think there's a single station left in my town with a pump you dont pay first then pump.
edit: so ya that's what it says in the last line of the quote, posted before finishing reading that...

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Atmosphere song turned into a short film , very well done

Original song

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else getting shit on with select youtube videos? Having major partners and their videos as well as lesser vids not loading at ALL while at home.

They will either:

Not load at all and not load no matter what if I jump around int he video to try and force a load

OR

Load like 30 seconds and then stop dead.

Never had an issue with it before this last week or so, wondering if its time to break out the calf blood and the voodoo stick or not.

Anyone else getting shit on with select youtube videos? Having major partners and their videos as well as lesser vids not loading at ALL while at home.

They will either:

Not load at all and not load no matter what if I jump around int he video to try and force a load

OR

Load like 30 seconds and then stop dead.

Never had an issue with it before this last week or so, wondering if its time to break out the calf blood and the voodoo stick or not.
Ive had that same problem for a while now. Mostly when I try to watch something in full screen mode.

http://youtu.be/3ywfUBR9hOw
Excellent video! Brought to you from all the same type of internet sluths that got fuckall right in the first 48 hours after the bombing! Pinning a bunch of shit on some innocent kid and his isolationist brother is easy, but faking a grainy fucking video where you can cant see who is shouting or even what fucking police dept it is; that's to hard to be believed! Fuck off!

So here are some puppies (cause cats can go fuck themselves, I know they go for all this conspiracy bullshit too):
....I kid, cats aren't that paranoid.

Grimsark

Excellent video! Brought to you from all the same type of internet sluths that got fuckall right in the first 48 hours after the bombing! Pinning a bunch of shit on some innocent kid and his isolationist brother is easy, but faking a grainy fucking video where you can cant see who is shouting or even what fucking police dept it is; that's to hard to be believed! Fuck off!

So here are some puppies (cause cats can go fuck themselves, I know they go for all this conspiracy bullshit too):
*SNIP*
....I kid, cats aren't that paranoid.
Just because you ask a question, do you have to subscribe to its implications?

Doubt is both healthy and necessary for any objective concept of reality. Otherwise you are left with pseudo-religious appeals to authority and half baked beliefs, based on confirmation bias and correlation over causation. We need to be asking MORE questions. Not less.

The thing is the case against these two men is built on equal, if not worse, evidence. Nearly all of it circumstantial. But in the end, as long as people keep asking questions, the truth will eventually emerge. Whether that video is part of the truth, remains to be seen.

Seems to me that doubt isn't the problem, FAITH is.

Unrelated...