The Video Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I actually know that girl fairly well. I don't want to post about it due to all the media attention on it. It's a pretty shitty situation all around

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Spitting on a dog is abuse? Gtfo with that noise.

It's stupid but it's not criminal.

Left: spit on the cops! Protest! Resist! Russia!!!
Also the left: omg throw her in jail for spitting on a dog.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
oh shit, don't spit on your dog and then upload it to youtube
Her statement is laughable.

"I'm not going to play the victim here" ... "My life has been terrible the last few weeks".

As if that excuses you spitting on your fucking dog, you worthless bitch.

The angst people have for this chick was laughable.

If she was a streamer from a any place not a first world nation that dog would be a meal once it stopped earning it's keep.

Hell we routinely kill 90% of the meat we eat with some pretty horrific mechanisms but this chick abusing her dog by spitting on it and smacking it, "Ohhhh my god!"

I know this is the hottest of hot takes but honest to god I just don't care and the feigned and "real" outrage people have for this as they go out and order their next fast food meal makes it even more of a joke. You motherfuckers that are crying about his better be hardcore vegan.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Salty

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think it's less that she spit on, yelled at, and smacked her dog and more that she did those things because the dog just wanted to play with her.

like, my youngest daughter likes to push buttons and actively disobey. if push comes to shove and she's not listening after repeated attempts at redirecting her, i'm going to smack her hand and let her know i'm not kidding. but if she's trying to play with me? if she starts crawling on my head and jumping on my back? yeah it gets annoying real quick but i'm not going to slap her for it.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

The angst people have for this chick was laughable.

If she was a streamer from a any place not a first world nation that dog would be a meal once it stopped earning it's keep.

Hell we routinely kill 90% of the meat we eat with some pretty horrific mechanisms but this chick abusing her dog by spitting on it and smacking it, "Ohhhh my god!"

I know this is the hottest of hot takes but honest to god I just don't care and the feigned and "real" outrage people have for this as they go out and order their next fast food meal makes it even more of a joke. You motherfuckers that are crying about his better be hardcore vegan.
So I'm a bit nervous to comment on this, cause I am actually really close to this entire situation. But I am glad you guys are saying this. Because when it was first showed to me, I was like umm that doesn't look great but it also really isn't that bad. It will blow over. 2 days later she was on the front page of TMZ, and I was like WTF. The backlash on Twitter was expected because well, it's Twitter. Twitter mob outrage is retarded. She's getting all kinds of crazy threats right now, and the response, in my opinion, doesn't match what she did.

i think it's less that she spit on, yelled at, and smacked her dog and more that she did those things because the dog just wanted to play with her.

like, my youngest daughter likes to push buttons and actively disobey. if push comes to shove and she's not listening after repeated attempts at redirecting her, i'm going to smack her hand and let her know i'm not kidding. but if she's trying to play with me? if she starts crawling on my head and jumping on my back? yeah it gets annoying real quick but i'm not going to slap her for it.
She needs to work with the dog more, there is no doubt about it. The problem was she was trying to make a video and trying to get the best shot, but the dog wasn't behaving how she wanted. And again, since it needs more training she absolutely lost her cool and handled it wrong. But the outrage mob isn't just that the dog was trying to play, people are pretending she took a bat out and beat the shit out of the dog. I love dogs, and I just don't see the huge abuse that people are outraged about. I've even tried to put myself in someone else's shoes as if I didn't know her, and I still think I would feel the same.

That video... man... this chick has some got serious issues. I feel bad for the dog. If she hates it so much I'll adopt it.
I assure you she doesn't hate the dog.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ameraves Ameraves

Sure, man, but I saw what I saw. Maybe it isn't hate, but it ain't love. She wasn't disciplining the animal. She was striking it.
Trust me I get it, the optics aren't good. But I have also seen her with the dog, she loves the dog. She 100% needs to get training for it and learn how to handle him properly.

Siliconemelons

Ameraves Ameraves

Because this is FOH...

If you white knight this chick- we need some tit pics etc.

If she is of age... I have no clue who she is or even watched the video.

My reply is based on "she spit on the dog" and the outrage.

Ffs it's a dog not a kid

• 2Like

Brad2770

So I'm a bit nervous to comment on this, cause I am actually really close to this entire situation. But I am glad you guys are saying this. Because when it was first showed to me, I was like umm that doesn't look great but it also really isn't that bad. It will blow over. 2 days later she was on the front page of TMZ, and I was like WTF. The backlash on Twitter was expected because well, it's Twitter. Twitter mob outrage is retarded. She's getting all kinds of crazy threats right now, and the response, in my opinion, doesn't match what she did.

She needs to work with the dog more, there is no doubt about it. The problem was she was trying to make a video and trying to get the best shot, but the dog wasn't behaving how she wanted. And again, since it needs more training she absolutely lost her cool and handled it wrong. But the outrage mob isn't just that the dog was trying to play, people are pretending she took a bat out and beat the shit out of the dog. I love dogs, and I just don't see the huge abuse that people are outraged about. I've even tried to put myself in someone else's shoes as if I didn't know her, and I still think I would feel the same.

3483CBB4-7EC1-415A-9113-91CCEF921C8E.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ameraves Ameraves

Because this is FOH...

If you white knight this chick- we need some tit pics etc.

If she is of age... I have no clue who she is or even watched the video.

My reply is based on "she spit on the dog" and the outrage.

Ffs it's a dog not a kid
LOL, 100% not white knighting her. Like I said I am super nervous to divulge too much info because the outrage in the media is pretty heavy right now. Depending on how this all plays out, maybe I can add more info in a couple weeks.

Edit: I probably should have stuck with my gut and not commented at all. I will leave it as is for now and just not comment further :)

j00t

if you're worried about some sort of weird backlash between real life and internet, then yeah, i'd just duck out if i were you. but the reason why people are flipping out is because animals are kind of sacred. it's a little weird to make the comparison of human importance vs animal importance but people tend to value animals higher than other people. there are some valid psychological reasons for that that aren't really important to the topic... but it basically comes down to innocence. a dog doesn't put out racist tweets. a dog doesn't pay more attention to a cellphone than it does to it's own kids. a dog doesn't smoke meth and start stabbing people on the bus. those are things people do. when you see some video of a tired, worn out mother yelling and screaming at her kids at mcdonalds, the first response is "what did those kids do to that poor woman?" but when you see someone yelling at a dog, no one blames the dog.

• 1Solidarity

Siliconemelons

Dogs can be asshats... Cats can be assholes...

Animals are not just magic beigns that are perfect and wonderful and innocent...

They disobey, they and snap back, they are not just happy robot flesh balls.

• 1Solidarity

j00t

Dogs can be asshats... Cats can be assholes...

Animals are not just magic beigns that are perfect and wonderful and innocent...

They disobey, they and snap back, they are not just happy robot flesh balls.

why don't you like animals? are you some sort of animal abusing psychopath?

also, cats aren't animals. they are terrorists.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

I mean I take away a couple things from it:

She has anger management issues
Her life is seemingly out of her control
She isn't thrilled that her life (income?) revolves around this animal

Clearly whatever she is doing isn't causing the dog any serious damage or the dog would be showing signs of it. The dog looks like your typical "White girl with a dog that she can't control" type dog.

Even in the clip that PaymoneyWubby posts where she smacks her dog you don't hear the typical hurt dog whine.

Hurt dog whine:

She didn't hurt this thing, this dog likely even thought she was playing with it and became more autistic.

People getting butthurt will post their butt-hurt and then go order some amazing BBQ this weekend disconnecting from the topic completely.

• 1Solidarity

j00t

I love cheese jalapino sausages, people say brisket and all this stuff but thats easy.
i know it's sort of anti-american but i don't REALLY like pulled pork. and i'm also a pretty big wuss and can't deal with spicy foods so it puts me in a weird spot as far as typical bbq goes, but i do love a good brisket and some cornbread.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I love cheese jalapino sausages, people say brisket and all this stuff but thats easy.
i know it's sort of anti-american but i don't REALLY like pulled pork. and i'm also a pretty big wuss and can't deal with spicy foods so it puts me in a weird spot as far as typical bbq goes, but i do love a good brisket and some cornbread.

GOOD BBQ isn't spicy, it's usually just full flavoured. Sure some people think that BBQ MUST be spicy but I disagree, to me smoked is the best form of BBQ combined with a locations "Secret sauce" which is either a rub or something similar.

Personal favourite? Burnt ends, they need to melt in your mouth basically. They are usually pretty expensive depending on the place you go, I really love them though.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

To be clear I never said throw her in jail for spitting on a dog. I just find it typical of the hypocracy of people to virtue signal out the ass all the time about what a fucking angel they are, only to get busted when you're acting like a cunt. If you're going to do that to your dog, then you probably shouldn't have a dog in the first place.

She could have resolved this entire situation by owning it completely, apologized, and tossed a decent donation to some animal group or a local animal shelter, or better yet donated her time to one.

Edit: oblig video

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users