The Video Thread

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
An interesting video about a retired couple's geothermal farm in Nebraska.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
God the world was a much better place when we wherent subject to the most retarded filters possible.

oh shit i remember this ceral, it was just two smaller bags in a box, ha
36d27340cec971b47f2bedfd5c44142a.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
oh shit i remember this ceral, it was just two smaller bags in a box, ha
36d27340cec971b47f2bedfd5c44142a.png

Cool video. I've actually used 4" Honeywell MERV 11 filters for my house. They work really well for getting rid of baby smells (milk, diapers, etc). Generally good for 6 months. I have two filters, the smaller one I can replace yearly. With really shitty allergies to mold, pollen, etc, they've definitely done the trick. That is, until fuckin filtersfast stopped selling them.

I've been using these lately. Most MERV 13 filters have raised my electric bill during the summer. Not these.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool video. I've actually used 4" Honeywell MERV 11 filters for my house. They work really well for getting rid of baby smells (milk, diapers, etc). Generally good for 6 months. I have two filters, the smaller one I can replace yearly. With really shitty allergies to mold, pollen, etc, they've definitely done the trick. That is, until fuckin filtersfast stopped selling them.

I've been using these lately. Most MERV 13 filters have raised my electric bill during the summer. Not these.

See, those are interesting because it's designed to go into the intake. Some of the 4" etc that he was testing wouldnt fit in most intakes.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Almost all normal home/rental filters are 1". He mentions it sorta at the start; it's more a caveat to his testing than anything. Anything thicker is likely to filter better hah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurker

Vyemm Raider
And as an aside, do not stack 1" filters if your air handler will accept a 2" or 4" filter. You will burn out the fan motor quickly.