The Video Thread

Grimsark

It's gotten to where I just ignore the click bait.
I found this interesting this evening. That Gregory guy is rather level headed compared to his peers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fringe friendly hosting company has entire server farms disk images leaked.

WhiskeyNeon, a Texas-based hacker and cybersecurity expert who reviewed the file structure of the leak, told the Daily Dot how the disk images represented Epik’s entire server infrastructure.
“Files are one thing, but a virtual machine disk image allows you to boot up the company’s entire server on your own,” he said. “We usually see breaches with database dumps, documents, configuration files, etc. In this case, we are talking about the entire server image, with all the programs and files required to host the application it is serving.”
The data includes API keys and plaintext login credentials for not only Epik’s system but for Coinbase, PayPal, and the company’s Twitter account.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Grimsark

Apparently, female officers gun jammed. Male officer was hit three times, survived.

Suspect died later.

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently, female officers gun jammed. Male officer was hit three times, survived.

Suspect died later.

I think they're in a race for how many lies they can start to fit into these. Girlfriend says she was on face time the whole time

"My son did not jump out the car and shoot at an officer," Tahnisha Lamb said. "His children was his life. He has two of them, and one on the way."

"I hear the car smack into something and I hear him screaming at the top of his lungs, fearful, 'My hands are visible, my hands are up!' The police are shouting, 'Put your hands up! Put your hands up!' Then you hear shots," Rodgers said.

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users