The Video Thread

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TIL: "Warning: do NOT order a Black and Tan in Ireland! The Black and Tans were another name for the violent Royal Irish Constabulary Reserve Force sent by Britain into Ireland in the 1920s, and the drink is considered offensive and could get your ass kicked in the wrong pub. If you feel the need for a light beer and a dark beer mixed in a single glass, order a half and half."

But you should totally order an Irish car bomb...

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most flack when over the target and all that....

Have to say though... What little respect still lingered for the man, has just evaporated completely.
anyone do a Morse code on his blinks, Jeremiah Denton style? Cause those weren't normal.

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

Writers geeking out over developing a narrative from scraps of incomplete content - effects of tweaking level and map design; comprehensive awesome

I never knew about this project, kind of bumbled into it.

Excellent watch. Added to my favorites. Taking me several days to watch, size/length is daunting - but all pieces worth it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
A brief window into history to show the evil that men and women are capable of on an individual level, and how we delude our selves that today is the worst people have ever been:

From a cult in Canada to the history of Jameson Irish Whiskey one of the best selling whiskeys in the world and their family history.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know how much of it is the emotional manipulation of the background music, and how much of it is today's sensibilities, but fuck me, I feel unclean for watching this.