The Walking Dead

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why the hell are you reading this thread right now? Also, he didn't really spoil much.

The Woodbury part has been much better than Rick's group and the prison so far.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
lol timezone? Stay out of the thread then. Can't believe in defending Astrotard.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Then gtfo til it airs then. There has NEVER been a rule on here or the old boards about time zones. when its on tv its ok to openly talk about it. Spoilers always for "sneak peak episodes" but nothing for time zones. Thats why there no spoilers for the top gear thread even though the first episode of the new season still hasnt aired here yet.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Rick has gone off it
rrr_img_12851.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
heh really. I know rick got a ghost phone call from her, but they didnt show white nightgown chick's face. so it made me wonder if rick is seeing something else. I guess they didnt show the face because they didnt get the same actress for the cameo?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Revolution will probably be picked up for another season if it hasn't already. It's one of NBC's better rated shows this season.

I like it, but I don't nitpick shit when I watch TV>
same here, this show is about fucking zombies for fuck sake, how much "realism" can you have in it lol. The whole fucking zombie thing is out there as it is.

The show is watchable if you fast forward through the retarded parts.

Another bonus is it only takes a few minutes to catch the plot points and finish an entire episode.

The dialogue is terrible and I don't care about most of the characters at this point. Hell, Rick needs to die already.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Everytime this show goes away I get excited for it to return and forget just how fucking awful it is aside from the setting/zombies. What the shit was that?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Same, I'm burn out of this stupid Soap Opera, I don't fucking care, I want everyone to die. I will not watch Andrea play connect the dots any longer, it's like if I were watching pain...the visual manifestation of pain on tv. let me know if Andrea and the entire cast dies and is replaced.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I watched the first episode of season 2 last year and said fuck this show, I'm done.

For some reason, I decided to pick it back up this weekend, and did all of season 2 and 3 yesterday and this morning. I feel like this show tries to be a "realistic" zombie show, where the world is as real as possible but there are just zombies. But then you have shit like the season 2 finale where that old dude is just standing there shooting zombies for 20 minutes with a shotgun, getting headshots, and never once reloading (until it's convenient, as a zombie approaches from behind). As my wife and I were watching the beginning of season 3, I told my wife that I would just stab every corpse in the face. There's no reason not to. Of course, later in the episode a corpse pops up and bites someone. It's just fucking ridiculous.

I feel like it could be a decent show, but the crew making it just don't give a shit. My wife and I also agree that Carl would be about 3/4 less annoying if he'd get rid of that fucking hat.

And this episode, holy shit, could Merle be any more of a dickhat? I mean, any normal person would see that they're in a new social setting and probably just can't call everyone an asshole without them killing you. But maybe Merle is just a sociopath.

My biggest issue is the Governor. They never provide motivation for him. He sets up this community, but seems to pick who he's going to allow to join and who he will kill based on the flip of a coin. Someone said it's because he's afraid of groups who have the capability to defend themselves, but then he takes Andrea and the black chick in. It makes no sense. He's part humanitarian setting up the town, and part psychopath collecting heads and randomly killing people who could make his group stronger. It's like they just wanted a villain character because the zombies are boring, so they created a person with absolutely no human characteristics.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its basically the same thing all the time. the group gets attacked then finds a place to hang out for a while and trade dialogue then their group is threatened, a character(s) dies then they find a new place, new characters (a token black person included) are introduced, throw in the zombie fights here and there and then the cycle repeats.