The Walking Dead

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Revolution will probably be picked up for another season if it hasn't already. It's one of NBC's better rated shows this season.

I like it, but I don't nitpick shit when I watch TV>

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nitpicking can be fun. I know it drives some you guys crazy, I just generally do it on everythin. Even things I love. Recently I was watching one of my favorite films (Rocky) with a friend and for 2 hours we cracked on every part of that film. Still love it and id watch it again if I saw it on cable.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah it was just the whole winter break crap most TV shows do. Not as bad as Grimm and Revolution that are both gone til like March or some stupid shit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is definitely one of the best shows to love/hate, ever. On par with season 3+ of Lost. If you are just taking the show at face value and not shitting on it while loving it you are not getting the full viewing experience=P

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont mind parodies cyb, but if you gonna rag on me please get it right. i never wondered why ygrette's hair isnt on fire. and the walkers thing is so FOhguild. that was..... like... 2 boards ago. get with the now brosef..

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Marathon is on, Sophia just got chased off the road. I gotta say seeing her alive again, room got a little dusty. Wish she was still on the show, I think she might have been the one example of pure innocence that would've maintained that mentality.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I sure am glad they showed a big ole daryl spoiler before that opening scene. It just removed all the tension from that fight. At least merle didnt die. He just devours that scenery every time hes on screen.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually my biggest complaint so far is that Merle is way too over the top and corny. There's enough going on without him involved.