The Walking Dead

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just another example of how this series and world they have created does not seem to have any cohesive direction or vision.

They could have returned to the season 1 roots, by caking on zombie goo on the riot armor, so there was some plausible reason for them not to dog-pile him. In a world were you are fucked 99% of the time when just 1 zombie gets their death-grip hands on you, glen waded through a 100 zombie mosh pit and not one of them was able to hang on or drag him down.

The most frustrating thing about all this stupidity is that they could make it a least somewhat believable if they just spent 5 mins game-planning and choreographing their scenes with the slightest amount of common sense in mind.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
well asians supposedly have really bad eyesight
tongue.png
<~ is asian, is colorblind, is near sighted, cannot argue with statement (still got a license tho!)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just another example of how this series and world they have created does not seem to have any cohesive direction or vision.

They could have returned to the season 1 roots, by caking on zombie goo on the riot armor, so there was some plausible reason for them not to dog-pile him. In a world were you are fucked 99% of the time when just 1 zombie gets their death-grip hands on you, glen waded through a 100 zombie mosh pit and not one of them was able to hang on or drag him down.

The most frustrating thing about all this stupidity is that they could make it a least somewhat believable if they just spent 5 mins game-planning and choreographing their scenes with the slightest amount of common sense in mind.
Maybe zombies get weaker as years pass by? One would figure that they would start to fall apart after a while, right? Get a bit more squishy?

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't remember which scene it was, but one chick actually HEARS the zombie, pulls out her gun, starts looking around, and it still sneaks up on behind her. You can hear it when it's far off, but can't hear it walking right up behind you? And when you are looking around with gun drawn, you just happen to never look in the direction the zombie is coming from? Derp derp derp.

Goatface

maybe they have ability of ninja creep. they have walked up steps and even tried door knobs
wink.png

btw, if you hate the show might as well give up now..

'The Walking Dead' Beats The Olympics Among Adults 18-49 For the Second Consecutive Week
Sunday night's new episode of The Walking Dead delivered 13.3 million live + same and 8.7 million adults 18-49. The Walking Dead was again the #1 show across all broadcast and cable networks Sunday among adults 18-49, attracting more viewers in this key demographic than the Sochi Winter Olympics (second week in a row) and the NBA All-Star Game.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
This episode was farther up the hilari-bad scale than that fucking snoozer of an opener. Never read much past the prison assault in the comics, I guess that Capt. Mustache is supposed to be an interesting character?

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Comic spoiler about new character

In the comic, he basically serves as Rick's right hand man. He used to be military and is a badass...after the zombie shit happens and he found out some people in their town had raped his wife/daughter while he was away, he literally tore them apart. Sadly, this freaked the shit out of his family and they fled and he later found them as zombie food/zombies. Not sure how he will fit in the show, since Daryl is Rick's main right-hand guy and Tyreese is playing a slightly different role. It wouldn't surprise me if instead they make his character the leader of the "Alexandria Free Zone", which looks like it will be Terminus in the show

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My take on the episode:

* Was Maggie always this Australian or did she just stop coving up her accent?
* Glen decided to slowly walk through a zombie horde instead of just walking around them. Good going Glen.
* The red shirt's very composed speech after getting his neck ripped out. I believe his name was Plot Device.
* I was rooting for crazy to kill the baby. If I hear that baby cry one more time I'll go and choke it myself.
* I'm glad zombies don't wear boots so it is very easy to track everyone in the forest
* The "let one out at a time" plan failed -- who would have guessed?
* I don't think that bottle of liquor was high enough proof to even catch fire

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think she was fucking up her "southern" accent. I noticed it as well.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
just small talk, i find out my realtor (apt hunting) only DVR's TWD (middle age pretty blond 2 dogs 1 kid), 3 months after we find a nice apt i get her a thank you gift(gonna use her to find us a house later so, keep good relations), i give her a tradepaper back of volume 1, she freaks the fuck out. later on more chit chat, she finds it suspenseful and she's on the edge of her seat most of the time.

pretty sure she's the prime demographic for this show, and she's freaking into it too.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My wife freaks out at least once an episode. You'd think she'd catch on to the fact this show is one-trick with their "Oh bet you weren't expecting that!" sudden zombie appearances but she hasn't. Especially since they're so telegraphed.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bros... I've been really gassy the last few days. I think I have refeeding syndrome after my 1300 calorie per day experiment. Am I gonna die? Has anyone seen Lumie? I need a prophet.