The Walking Dead

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Like all TWD episodes this one was pretty dumb, but I honestly didn't mind watching it. Daryl remains the only character worth caring about.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that was the worst WD episode i have ever seen. it wasnt hilarious bad, it was just stupid bad. if there was ever a picture to go along the definition of filler in the dictionary, it would be the image of daryl and beth giving the finger to a burning shack with their backs turned to the forest full of zombies.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I so thought they were going to do 'it'. You know it was all set up, girl gets drunk for her first time with a redneck dude with low morals. Alone together in some cabin off in the woods.

The episode could also have used a parallel story with some other characters, just to bring in some variety.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
that was the worst WD episode i have ever seen. it wasnt hilarious bad, it was just stupid bad. if there was ever a picture to go along the definition of filler in the dictionary, it would be the image of daryl and beth giving the finger to a burning shack with their backs turned to the forest full of zombies.
It was really dumb but I'd rather watch those two run around being stupid than another episode of Rick and Carl playing house.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Episode was typically bad, but at least these two are decent actors so it wasn't utterly terrible. I don't think I'll keep watching this show after this season. We enjoying making fun of it, but I spend like half the episode looking at my phone. What's the point?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
It was a weird episode because they actually worked on developing the characters but maybe too much. I kind of enjoyed the country club scene though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you guys know this is the opitome of filler, daryl is tv only character(and apparently a very bad game character) and

maggie is the last of her clan, if they were following the comics, this should have happened like s2

Cybsled

Not much happened plotwise, but it did have some good character development...esp for Daryl. Being a (so far) TV only char isn't a bad thing. Don't forget characters like Harley Quinn started in a TV show and later became part of the core comic universe.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I so thought they were going to do 'it'. You know it was all set up, girl gets drunk for her first time with a redneck dude with low morals. Alone together in some cabin off in the woods.

The episode could also have used a parallel story with some other characters, just to bring in some variety.
Except Daryl doesn't have low morals.

Fadaar

That guy
Still weirds me out that the chick who plays Beth is actually older than me (I'm 28). Definitely does not look it.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
Episode was ok, I just caught up on it today. I am very happy there wasn't any kissing or more that happened. I wouldn't have been able to take it seriously.

Did anyone else have a problem with Beth's new clothing? Switch, immediately bloodied, then spotted, then smeared, then just plain ole dirty. Just be consistent with your dirtiness level, there is no color safe bleach here.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i noticed that she was wearing a white sweater when she got splatted with blood and took it off and the clean shirt underneath was bloody too and she kept it on. there was only another 20 shirt/sweater combos she could have grabbed again.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

nah, she is saving herself for Carl

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
The song at the end really annoyed me and I think they could have just taken it out and just have the noise of everything going on or complete silence. Also very happy that they didn't pull out the drunk girl "ive never kissed an older man" stupid fucking thing of some sorts.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Having gay songs at the end of the episode is the latest tv fad. I hope it dies soon. In a fucking fire.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The song at the end really annoyed me and I think they could have just taken it out and just have the noise of everything going on or complete silence. Also very happy that they didn't pull out the drunk girl "ive never kissed an older man" stupid fucking thing of some sorts.
Song felt incredibly out of place. My first thought was that whatever group was singing, they must be buddies with the showrunners to be able to get that crap included.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I thought this last episode was solid, perhaps I'm just not as jaded as you guys. Beth is young and hot and seemed to be coming on to Daryl. Is Daryl supposed to be gay or asexual? Did he ever get it on with Carol? I thought The Mountain Goats song at the end added a nice touch and a real revelry feel to the burning house.