The Walking Dead

Goatface

don't know what the deal is with Daryl. thought they were hinting at him and Carrol were hooking up last season, but that quickly went away.
would think there would be a lot more causal sex going on. it is to the point it unnatural now.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They are all filthy and stinky. Imagine that snatch and balls after a few weeks of no bating and zombie brains all over the fucking place.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
don't know what the deal is with Daryl. thought they were hinting at him and Carrol were hooking up last season, but that quickly went away.
would think there would be a lot more causal sex going on. it is to the point it unnatural now.
Isn't Beth supposed to be like 14 or 15?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
As stated 6 or so posts up she's supposedly 18 now.
Wouldn't they need to explicitly state she's over 18 or something. I think it is illegal to portray minors in sexual scenes. Like same reason you'll not see Sansa's boobs on GoT.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They are all filthy and stinky. Imagine that snatch and balls after a few weeks of no bating and zombie brains all over the fucking place.
LBhOycx.jpg

Goatface

Wouldn't they need to explicitly state she's over 18 or something. I think it is illegal to portray minors in sexual scenes. Like same reason you'll not see Sansa's boobs on GoT.
nope, happens in movies all the time. don't watch enough shows with teens to know if any have shown really sexed up scenes or not, but isn't like going to really see anything on normal cable tv. sons on anarchy push the limits for non premium cable, but pretty sure they still have not shown nipple.
Chick that plays Sansa just turned 18, so that is a different story, but that hasn't stop minors from going topless in movies in non sex scenes.

as for stinky,
have to wonder if they can even smell shit now. it is amazing how fast you can get used to smelling crap and ignore it. rot and the hot ga sun, walkers would be more than ripe.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gaige hasn't left his lab since reading this post.

Episode wasn't bad, it was just boring. Some decent character building for Darryl though.
Yea but the problem is, did we really learn more about Darryl that we didn't already know. I mean, we knew he followed Merle everywhere, we knew he was this no name redneck, we knew he probably blames himself for the prison (it's been implied). I don't consider Beth a 'focal point' character and to waste a whole episode on her was just that, a waste. I expected them to hook up only because this show is already off the rails so it would fit in with the crap writing anyway.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kinda funny how "It's classified" still flies as an excuse to keep that secret a secret.

I had such high hopes after the first 2 episodes were so awesome, then it just turns to shit at the truck stop again.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carl has been practically starving for over a year, then he shoves 112 ounces of pudding in his face?

Would have loved to see him dye of a ruptured stomach...Just rolling around on a roof in pain, done in by pudding.
After a year without refridgeration, that pudding would have been pure poison.

besides that, I'm kinda surprised how much hate the first episode gets..

Oldbased

> Than U
After a year without refridgeration, that pudding would have been pure poison.

besides that, I'm kinda surprised how much hate the first episode gets..
No. You can buy pudding like that or known as pie filling that comes in a can and not need to be kept cold. I got some in my cabinet that is good for a year plus.
Someone said earlier about Carl eating so much would have killed him due to lack of eating much but that is also not true as it is already dissolved and thus unable to block the digestion process.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No. You can buy pudding like that or known as pie filling that comes in a can and not need to be kept cold. I got some in my cabinet that is good for a year plus.
Someone said earlier about Carl eating so much would have killed him due to lack of eating much but that is also not true as it is already dissolved and thus unable to block the digestion process.
oh, I don't know what that is then he ate. It's probably not what we'd call pudding. Anyways, food going bad, has that been a theme at any point yet? I'm surprised they're not just opening the fridge in a house and go "wooo fresh eggs"

One thing that still bugs me is that every time someone has their first scene on this show, they act like this is their first day during the zombie apocalypse. Buncha fuckin red shirts, especially Dr. Classified. Fucked up as if that was the first time he ever had to hold an assault rifle.

That's probably why there are so many zombies in GA, it's where they all go to. Rest of the US probably zombie-free at this point.

Same for the gang that took Rick's house. First thing they do at a new house? they execute a random member of their party. Check the house for zombies? Nah. Check one room, then go to sleep. How did these people survive for a week?

Ganthorn

N00b
Something I always feel is weird in these zombie movies is how do you get so many zombies. It seems like more often than not if your caught by even 1 or 2 zombies they tear you to pieces. Why aren't there more barely functional zombies and less hoards of zombies. Between people killing them and them utterly destroying people they catch there should be some sort of equilibrium. How many people can die of natural causes or barely get bit but get away etc. I guess it is a dangerous place where people probably starve or get sick but it just seems with all zombie shows/movies there are so many perfectly intact zombies running around. Where are all the one armed one legged zombies from being torn apart.

Cybsled

oh, I don't know what that is then he ate. It's probably not what we'd call pudding. Anyways, food going bad, has that been a theme at any point yet? I'm surprised they're not just opening the fridge in a house and go "wooo fresh eggs"

One thing that still bugs me is that every time someone has their first scene on this show, they act like this is their first day during the zombie apocalypse. Buncha fuckin red shirts, especially Dr. Classified. Fucked up as if that was the first time he ever had to hold an assault rifle.

That's probably why there are so many zombies in GA, it's where they all go to. Rest of the US probably zombie-free at this point.

Same for the gang that took Rick's house. First thing they do at a new house? they execute a random member of their party. Check the house for zombies? Nah. Check one room, then go to sleep. How did these people survive for a week?
There are different types of pudding...some that requires refrigeration, and the nasty shelf-stable stuff.

Food going bad isn't really an issue with canned foods...at least not on the time scale they are working on. A can of SPAM is still going to be edible after a decade I imagine. As long as the cans aren't damaged and they aren't subject to wild swings towards high temperatures, they can last a very long time.