The Walking Dead

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Worst case scenario. Escape zombies to have to deal with vegans.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Scenes from the next episode of AMC's The Walking Dead...

Rick: Caaarl, Oh god no...
Carl: They were out of tofurkey...
(Scene switches to shots of Denise Crosby violently yanking beef jerky out of Carl's hands, then it being tossed into a pit of zombies, the floor of which is littered with slim jim wrappers)
Crosby voiceover: Reject meat and all animal proteins! Embrace quinoa and soy!
(scene shows Maggie,Glenn,Michone being beaten and forced to weave hemp cloth and sprout alfalfa seeds)
Maggie: We can't last without food, this SoyDelicious ice cream sucks
Glenn: The coconut milk icecream is really good, though, try that instead!
Maggie: Oh god, no...you've been infected...
(Scene switches to baby Judith being held by Crosby)
Crosby: Accept this almond and kale based alternative to your baby formula and be transformed!
Rick (beaten to shit and drooling blood): NOOOO!!!!

For these and more scenes, like us on Facebook or log into amc.com/petameatkills

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Is there anyone out there that isn't as bothered by the show now as they were in season 2 and 3? Don't get me wrong, I think it's still really fucking dumb, but I really just don't find myself hating watching it. I didn't even finish season 3, just read about it here and couldn't have been any more bored with season 2, but most of the actors I thought were truly terrible are now gone and now I'm at a point where its ok enough to sit through and then fun to make fun of after.

Am I alone there?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I straight up stopped watching Season 2 after that scene at the hospital or school or whatever when they ran to get supplies for Carl. I'd been battling with how stupid they were up to that point and that just crossed the line into "Nope. I'm done." territory.
It took a bunch of people telling me it was just that season and being caught up on everything else I wanted to watch before I pushed my way through that shit of a season. There have been some stupid shit since then, but it's been a lot better.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I watch it because there is literally nothing else on right now(drama-wise, I do watch Cosmos). True Detective ended, Game of Thrones/VEEP isn't on yet, so here I am. If I didn't DVR this, my DVR might not turn on all week.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My weakness for zombies brings me back. Those are done well even though this show is really bad its at a point where i can accept that and just watch for laughs. Its still second place compared to axe men so i watch this later on.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Going to watch episodes 10-15 this weekend, so I'm ready for the finale on Sunday! WD weekend! yaaa

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You heard the rumor this week or the dinner was this week? If it were the later, then it's bullshit (for this season anyhow). They do those dinners after the person's last episode is shot.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really wouldn't see that coming, oddly enough, he seems like the safest major character at the moment.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You heard the rumor this week or the dinner was this week? If it were the later, then it's bullshit (for this season anyhow). They do those dinners after the person's last episode is shot.
i heard the rumor today, scuttlebutt in eq general chat while i was exping in pofire. some dude said some cast member tweeted about daryls death dinner.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They said the episode would be a cliffhanger of sorts. Daryl dying wouldn't be a cliffhanger, but his implied/assumed death would be.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its just what i was hearing being thrown around while i was in game today. thats why i asked if it was true here since i believe you bungholes over a_random_dude_in_everquest.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
People still playing EQ1 clearly have sanity issues, so why would you believe anything spouted ingame?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I only watch during slow days at work, so I just finished 3.15 and still plenty of problems.

Terminus is not a safe haven, we can all agree on that. Still, just having Tasha on her own, back to the new arrivals? That's just cliche. There's no way for "them" to know the new arrivals aren't a bunch of marauders, with one guy shooting an arrow into her ass and shouting "CLAIMED".
Their complete lack of security should be a giant red flag for our survivors as well. In Woodsbury, they made damn sure to guard the entrances.

This whole "claimed" nonsense was absolutely irritating as well.
Shooting the ceiling to make a tunnel collapse, if it's already reached that state of disrepair, you're taking about a decade of no maintenance, if that's even enough given there's also no trains going through it anymore. At that point, you won't be able to start any car you just find. All batteries are dead, and the gas is no longer gas.