The Walking Dead

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
^
Yeah, that is well said.

The thing that got me, was that they never explained the little psycho's reasoning for liking the zombies, it was just "She crazy". They could have had a backstory where her mom turned and the family took care of her for awhile, which might fuck a kid up... but no, in typical Walking Dead fashion, why even try to tell a coherent story when you can just say "lol, it's zombies bro"?

Even when they gave the little shit-head girl a chance to speak, all she could come up with is "you don't understand", they are just "different", and they "want to play with me!". The zombies are disgusting and terrifying. No fucking way any living person could mistake them for an over sized dog that just wanted to throw the ball around in the yard.

Best case scenario would have been for Carol to cap the little cunt, Tyrese to cap Carol, and then Tyrese to blow his own brains out. We got close...

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Her problems were more indicative of a pre-zombie apocalypse issue. They give heavy hints that she was receiving some manner of therapy pre-ZA (flower + count down), which means many of her core issues probably existed before any possible zombie related emotional trauma. The ZA didn't help I'm sure.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
(note the almost complete lack of empathy for others and not seeing the zombies for what they were, unless they were about to kill her).
This was the biggest problem I had, she ran from the smoldering walkers, it took away from the whole she is crazy as fuck aspect of the character. Would have been so much better to have her run towards them screaming see they are good as she was being eaten.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She had shown fear previously when she wasn't in control, though. Like the quarantine unit where she fell and started to freak out when she was trying to lead the zombie away.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
So, I just got around to trying out TWD pc game, and it's sad how much better it is than this show. But, it got me thinking about an idea for a new zombie show. (And wondering why we still only have one, since TWD seems to be so popular.) What if they did a show, that was a one-off each season. Say, 12ish people, the usual trope archetypes, but shuffle the personality types each season and the location they decide to hole up in, and every episode someone dies (and it makes sense) until there's one man standing. They could do like, a bar, a hardware store, a mini-mart, etc. I think it would be interesting, with decent actors and writing, of course.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
everything is better than the tv show. 16,000 years ago they were creating cave art more intriguing than this garbage.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Posted by Tumshy in the FSR

rrr_img_63043.jpg

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm calling it now: Terminus is going to be inhabited by cannibals and they're probably the ones who took Beth. In fact, Beth is probably what Tasha Yar is grilling up in that last shot ;p

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
No doubt, a big safe lived in area with no people and a huge barbecue right in the middle.

"Will you step into my parlor...I'm sure you must be weary?"

Oldbased

> Than U
Several things about that place was nice though.
First thing I noticed was no walkers. Why, when the prison always had walkers on the fence? Cause the walkers cant see into the inner area thus no people visible they move on.
Then I noticed the little garden. Hardly enough for more than a few people, but yet fully stocked. Then you wonder, where are the people?
Then ya, you see the chick cooking meat. Let us fix you a plate, get that meat tasting good again! I didn't pay attention, was she shaky at all?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm calling it now: Terminus is going to be inhabited by cannibals and they're probably the ones who took Beth. In fact, Beth is probably what Tasha Yar is grilling up in that last shot ;p
Yep. That's some good home cookin.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I didn't pay attention, was she shaky at all?
I was about to post the same thing. CJD shakes.

That whole setup and reveal of Terminus smells to high heaven. I mean all those invitation signs and yet it looks like pretty much she's the only one there.

Fuck even thinking about it, the Terminus signs had the map with its location central. With the train tracks radiating out, sort of looking like a spiderweb. I think I'm onto something there.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Cannibal(s) for sure. It will be like the Walking Dead adventure game.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Calling it:
Rick gets there, settles in for a nice meal with carl, they fill up only to find out later it was ricks little baby.

It's been too long since any "main" chars got bit or died, that's what i liked when i first started this, nobody was safe. now, everyone is always saving everyone and nobody seems to die much anymore.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
It's been too long since any "main" chars got bit or died, that's what i liked when i first started this, nobody was safe. now, everyone is always saving everyone and nobody seems to die much anymore.
Was Herschel not a main character? I don't think they're scared to kill anyone off, but it can't happen faster than they introduce and connect you to new characters.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Was Herschel not a main character? I don't think they're scared to kill anyone off, but it can't happen faster than they introduce and connect you to new characters.
while i agree Herschel was a main char, it seems there are alot of main chars now, since the prison evacuation. You'd figure at least 1 or 2 more would die... (excluding the sisters, i had no attachment to them except a smile on my face when they were finally gone).
Maybe i feel this way because when i first started to watch TWD i was a few seasons behind and i would watch 3 or so episodes at a time. In which case you get more attached to chars more quickly and then they die off because i was watching so many at a time.

I guess i'll hold off and see, there is no way with the theories of Terminus that everyone from the prison will make it out alive. I'm just looking for a little more shock value i guess.

Goatface

my survivability rankings
Rick, Carl, Michonne
Glenn, Maggie
Daryl, Tyreese
Carol, Judith
Sasha, Beth, Bob, Tara
Abraham, Rosita, Eugene
Marauders - Joe, Tony, Harley, Dan, Billy

Daryl, Tyreese, or Judith would be my choice for "shocking" death