The Walking Dead

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't know, I am still looking forward to season 5.
Season 4 brought us "too far gone" which imo is the best one of the 4 seasons.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After being teased, tortured and insulted by shit like The Strain, I can only be convinced that WD is a "good show" now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty damned solid episode, no complaints really, some silly things i spotted, but nothing noteworthy. i am convinced Rick was based off of Randy Marsh

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Plenty of gruesome death and destruction, very little touchy-feely emotional crap. Good episode. Exactly what I want from my zombie-based entertainment.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Pretty good episode. Liked the Judith being reunited. IN the end, thats what you do it for.

Cybsled

The "lol wtf?" part of the episode about was the 25 cent bottle rocket acting like a US Marine guided mortar to detonate that propane gas.

Solid episode in any case. Carol and Rick were in full on "Fuck me? No, FUCK YOU!!!" mode.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
Good episode with just minor wtf's, like the accuracy of bottle rockets, but overall good.

also I think Cutty ate those two little girls from last season.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Or Tyreese not just shooting the guy with his hands on the kid. That was retarded. It was actually enjoyable otherwise.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Fucking sick start thats for sure. Pretty damn good episode. Lots of action, lots of zombies. Loved it. And Morgan being back....fuck yea.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I love how they trolled people with the trailer, suggesting everyone becomes buddy buddy at terminus and then give us that episode instead.

Carol is a baaaaad bitch. The reunion scene was great, good to see everything is ok again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
actually the bottle rocket was plausible for me, when i was a kid , my friends and i used to have fireworks wars around fourth of july and i had made myself a rocket launcher out of a metal pipe and a grip for a bicycle. it was pretty badass. anyway, with a little practice you could shoot those things and they would go pretty much wherever you wanted. i thought you guys would have commented on the zombie camouflage carol made which sort of negated the whole need for anyone to be afraid of zombie attacks, or that right after rick and guys escaped, carol shows up and is completely cleaned up. it was minor stuff, but i chuckled a little.

Oldbased

> Than U
Well all she had to do was take off that tunic and wash her face, which it showed mostly clean but she missed a spot behind the ears.
Yes growing up we used to shoot bottle rockets at each other driving down the road , car to car warfare. Fairly accurate for the 2/4/6 oz rockets.

The real troll was not the misdirection although it got me, it was the fact about everyone was expecting 16 episodes of Terminus and it got fucked up in under a hour.
Hopefully we can spend the next 8 in the church , cause Walking Dead.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
wow, really strong episode. honestly I was shocked how brutal the trough scene was, I don't know that I have seen something like that on regular TV before. Rough.