The Walking Dead

Cybsled

I'm guessing a huge zombie horde will be headed their way and the Terminus people will be busy. Carol and Tyrese go Metal Gear Solid and rescue the folks, who in turn rescue other trapped folks (red shirts). They pull a "surprise muthafuka!" and kill the cannibals while they are distracted.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm 99% certain a red shirt will be eaten or at least have their leg removed to be eaten a-la Dale from TWD comics. Then probably eaten proper by a zombie. I don't know if over half of the audience would have picked up completely these people are cannibals. But I was kind of drifting in and out of paying attention.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carl and his 31 year old female stunt double.

BjscSbMIYAAF9lw.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They seem to be wasting the bones though. Maybe they couldn't come up with a way to utilize them that wouldn't scream "CANNIBALS HERE" to outsiders. It wouldn't be a very effective trap if it was all Apocalypse Now.

Still, +1 for the human candle idea.
They could make gelatin from them and serve new arrivals a nice plate of jello!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it seems like the terminus is gonna be the whole season, which means it'll be an even more suck ass season since the source material was only 2 issues. i guess if they're gonna go all in on this we gotta look out for a black preacher, but then that would up the "black quota" to way past 3.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it wont be the whole season, probably they escape by the halfway point and we will see carol and tyrese when rick and company arent hanging out with the cannibal crew

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
it seems like the terminus is gonna be the whole season, which means it'll be an even more suck ass season since the source material was only 2 issues. i guess if they're gonna go all in on this we gotta look out for a black preacher, but then that would up the "black quota" to way past 3.
The show lead already said that Terminus will be just one location of four for next season.

Goatface

The Hollywood Reporter brings word that actor Seth Gilliam has joined the cast of "The Walking Dead" as a series regular. Details on his character are being kept under wraps for the time being, but the site theorizes that he could be playing the role of comic character Gabriel Stokes in the series. What is most interesting about Gilliam's casting is that he is the third former cast member of HBO's "The Wire" to join the series, following Chad Coleman as Tyreese and Larry Gilliard Jr. as Bob.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm pretty sure an actor from The Wire has died on every show on television.

Daniels died TWICE in the same month.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I'm surprised we haven't seen more Wire folks. The black she-cop was really good, Lester was amazing(all he's been in I've seen is True Detective for 2 minutes), Wendell Pierce is fucking amazing. Aside from MKW and Elba it really seems like there's not been a lot of guys break out. I mean who would have thought Jamie Hector would disappear?

I guess I'm being too optimistic hoping that the spin off might be better than the original? Hopefully they've learned lessons and they will have a better plan in place this time.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Lester was the head of HR (corrupt cops) on Person of Interest, but really only had one episode where he did much of anything. Of course it was a fucking awesome episode but he had little to do with that aside from having one hell of an angry Jesus poking a gun in his face.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Late to the show but just watched the finale a couple of days ago. If I understand it correctly, the new villains are cannibals? They really waited to introduce that subplot, huh.

Been thinking about it though, I remember reading somewhere that we eat cow but not bull because of the testosterone. Does this relate to female humans being tastier than males for the same reason? Any hannibals in here that can answer?